Anyone order Tickets from Priceline?

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Just saw Priceline has a special on tickets. Has anyone ordered tickets from them during this promotion? Does it show the 2 free tickets in your receipt? I'm nervous to order with them, as I have not used them for anything. I tried calling but cant get live help! Would love some feedback! Thanks!

I looked and saw that the tickets seem to expire in June? We won't go that soon, so I have to pass..

Karlzmom said:
I looked and saw that the tickets seem to expire in June? We won't go that soon, so I have to pass..

Oh I did not see that! I was hoping to get non-expiration, so I guess I wouldn't be able to get them. Thanks!

Can you tell me where you found this on priceline? I will be there this weekend and would love a deal ;)

Hi everyone! Just saw Priceline has a special on tickets. Has anyone ordered tickets from them during this promotion? Does it show the 2 free tickets in your receipt? I'm nervous to order with them, as I have not used them for anything. I tried calling but cant get live help! Would love some feedback! Thanks!

I think you hve to use all the days 3 or 4 or 5, consecutively , all @ once. Right?

I havent ordered from there before, but I just checked and it looks like you can click on non-expiry options. I found them under "activities"

Hmmm - compared their prices to gate prices to Undercover Tourist with Mousesaver discount prices. (added taxes to everything)

5 day adult with WPF&M
Priceline: $317.46
WDW: $346.13 (3 day is $318.44)
Undercover Tourist: $318.44

10 day adult with WPF&M, PH, Non-expiring
Priceline: $699.57
WDW: $715.68 (8 day is $630.48)
Undercover Tourist: $671.95

So in some cases, Priceline's prices are about the same as UT. Note that Priceline's prices are discounted heavily only for PH and WPF&M tickets. Their base tickets are much more $$ than UT.

I'm planning to buy 10 day nonexpiring passes. Through topcashback.com, I can get a 5% cashback rebate on Disney tickets purchased on Priceline. That will give me $138.95 back for my family of 4 and with the cashback, it's about $50 cheaper than UT. Because I'm so late with planning these ticket prices, Priceline is a lot more convenient than UT because I get emailed the vouchers to exchange at the ticket counter. UT tickets won't get to me on time.

Crunching the numbers was interesting.

I agree, my husband just said to just order from Undercover. Are they legit?

The ticket offer was 2 free days with ticket purchase. The info is right on their site on the ticket page. Good luck!

Elaine - we were hoping to go through Ebates and getting cash back as well. Unfortunately UT isn't part of their site. Priceline was offering 2 days free, so I was going to order 8 days (and get 2 free). Was hoping to speak to someone to see if we can do it with non-expiration. Just don't feel safe just ordering.

I think you hve to use all the days 3 or 4 or 5, consecutively , all @ once. Right?

I checked all their restrictions - looks like the typical MYW restrictions. Basically you get an emailed voucher. You turn that in at the ticket window for real tickets. You must name the person picking up the tickets who then has to present photo ID.

Has to be used within 14 days of first use. Don't see anything saying the tickets must be used consecutively. You are supposed to give your travel dates - not sure how it works if your travel plans change though. I'm buying mine several days before I travel. UT tickets have no dates on them.

The ticket offer was 2 free days with ticket purchase. The info is right on their site on the ticket page. Good luck!

Elaine - we were hoping to go through Ebates and getting cash back as well. Unfortunately UT isn't part of their site. Priceline was offering 2 days free, so I was going to order 8 days (and get 2 free). Was hoping to speak to someone to see if we can do it with non-expiration. Just don't feel safe just ordering.

Undercover is very legit! We've had great experiences using them. :)

Undercover are very good but if you have AAA check out their prices. I have always found them to be the cheapest of all.

I just checked and it says, but 5 days and get 2 days free, but it doesn't show you the 2 days when you go to checkout. How do you prove that? Also, can you add both water parks and hopper and get the 2 days free?

Thanks,
Leslie

mrsap said:

Ut is a part of some cashback sites. $20 per order.

elaine amj said:
I'm sorry - Topcashback.com offers $5 per order for Undercover Tourist. I had $20 on the brain because I had planned to separate my order into 4 separate orders to get $20 cashback.

Thanks!! That will work for me. I'm debating doing the yes program in oct, but since we are only going for 4 days (2 in the park) I'm thinking no expir from under cover tourist might be the best bet. And I will break it up--trying to buy one ticket a month.

elaine amj said:
I'm sorry - Topcashback.com offers $5 per order for Undercover Tourist. I had $20 on the brain because I had planned to separate my order into 4 separate orders to get $20 cashback.

Thanks Elaine! Have you received money back from them? Never heard of that site, just want to make sure they're legit as well.

Just ordered our first set of tickets through Disney (since we had a gift card to use). I think we will be ordering the 2nd set through UT. They are coming in about $45 cheaper than Disney for a 10 Day Hopper with No Expiration (because you also have to pay $5 to ship on top of the tickets with Disney!) definitely nice to save a few bucks.

Just ordered our next set of tickets through UT. Thank you all for your help. I feel like we got a great deal.

I haven't used topcashback before but I have seen reports from other DISers who have. They seem very legit from all I have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter