Anyone order Tickets from Priceline?

elaine amj said:
I haven't used topcashback before but I have seen reports from other DISers who have. They seem very legit from all I have seen.

Thanks. Didn't use any cash back sites after all. UT's prices were better than the sites that offered cash back. Thank you all again for your help!

OK - bought my 10 day NE tickets from priceline today. I used topcashback.com and it's a really nice to use website. From all I can tell, it tracked my purchase just fine. I should know more when it posts properly.

I had one small issue with my priceline tickets - it was VERY insistent that the tickets were only valid on a certain date. Not sure why. I started of by saying my vacation was March 12 to June 9 (stretched the end date just to give myself more leeway). It said the tickets could only be used from March 13 onwards. I changed the start date to March 10. Had the exact same message.

It's not a problem as I go to my first park on March 13th - but it was interesting to note. I immediately received an e-voucher to print off. All I need to do is take it to the ticket counter to exchange for a real park ticket. DH will have to show his photo ID at that time.

Overall, I'm happy and the transaction turned out as expected. UT wouldn't work for me as I'm buying my tix so last minute. No time for them to ship it. I should get $138 cash back from topcashback, which is a significant savings on top of already discounted tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter