• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are on page 162.

Thank you StaciMay!!!

Here's mine.....
Might could have negotiated a better deal but it fit us perfect so I went for it.

AKL
160 points. December use year. 79 points banked from '11-all 2012 and 2013 points.$76 point. Closing and MF paid buy buyer.

Submitted for ROFR on 6/14.

Hey Lovin'fl -

I got my letter in the mail today, (6/22) with my magic number for my BWV 350' June, DVC membership. Now what? They gave me a toll free number, but is there a website I can join? Need some instruction while I await the Vacation Planner. :)

That means you closed! Congratulations! In fact, it will probably take a bit less time than they're predicting. They just want to under-promise.

We closed 6/4, was in the system 6/11, got our number (via some wheedling) over the phone on 6/12, and got the mail from Disney with our member number on 6/15. That's about the fastest I've ever heard of it going, though.

I think there aren't too many Washington State DVC members; we're about as far as you can get from Florida while still being in the lower 48. :)

Even if the deed has not yet been recorded? At least... I don't think it has. I check the site...and nothing is showing yet.

I sure do hope it happens sooner rather than later. I want to book our January trip. Won't be long until we are at the 180 day mark.... I want to make sure to get a couple ADRS...

Good to see another washingtonian :wave:

Wow, that was fast! Congrats! We closed 6/12, but are still not in the system. They said it could be 14-28 days.

I hope it happens soon for you!

Even if you close does not mean you will be in disney system soon. I closed in one contract on 06/05 disney did not even had that contract as of yesterday for transfer of ownership, I called member administration to confirm that. Another contract that closed on 06/12 I can not even see on county web site, means did not even filed for deed recording. Dealing with FAT is like you banging your head on stone, left several phone and emal messages to get an update on status of all closings, no answer. Taking all the air out of some of my good deals. On the other hand, all *** closings, I have all the points and most are gone.

I don't see mine on the county site either...which means it has not been filed yet? That is what I thought. If that has yet to take place I imagine then that I still have some time after that to wait for Disney:rolleyes:

Hey Lovin'fl -

I got my letter in the mail today, (6/22) with my magic number for my BWV 350' June, DVC membership. Now what? They gave me a toll free number, but is there a website I can join? Need some instruction while I await the Vacation Planner. :)

You can call that too free # and Choose option one for member services. They will give you club I'd and activation code, should be able to access your pts today. Welcome home.

Even if the deed has not yet been recorded? At least... I don't think it has. I check the site...and nothing is showing yet.

I sure do hope it happens sooner rather than later. I want to book our January trip. Won't be long until we are at the 180 day mark.... I want to make sure to get a couple ADRS...

Good to see another washingtonian :wave:

I hope it happens soon for you!

I don't see mine on the county site either...which means it has not been filed yet? That is what I thought. If that has yet to take place I imagine then that I still have some time after that to wait for Disney:rolleyes:

Disney will need recorded deed for transfer of ownership, if closing company has not done that yet, it will take 2-3 weeks after they send complete papers to disney before your account gets created.

I updated the list on page 162.

As far as getting my list on the 1st page...maybe mac tlc could take it back over (I didn't mean to take over his thread :blush: ). Or I could start a new thread and cut and paste the list on the 1st page if mac is ok with that.

Hey Lovin'fl -

Yay! I got my letter this weekend too (though didn't need it). Congrats! Did you call the # and get your online info?

As far as getting my list on the 1st page...maybe mac tlc could take it back over (I didn't mean to take over his thread :blush: ). Or I could start a new thread and cut and paste the list on the 1st page if mac is ok with that.

Again thank you for keeping this up - it is a great tool and is nice to come here when waiting to see if you pass!:thumbsup2

Got my contract showing up today but no points....so 12 days after closing for me.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks for keeping the list up to date lovin'fl.
I couldn't find the update and did a post search on mac tic. I could not find a post since 4/27 by mac. Hoping everything is OK with mac....

Once again. Thanks for the hard work. It is very beneficial.

Wanted to add our purchase to this thread. OKW 230 points, February use year, $65 pp, 230 banked points from 2012, all 2013 forward, buyer pays closing and MF. Sent to Disney on 5/30. Let the wait begin.

Hoping we find out this week!

Just got the word - we passed ROFR! BLT, 200 pts., Feb UY, all points from 2014. $95pp, buyer pays closing, $0 MF for 2013. Sent to Disney on 6/1, heard 6/24.

We passed a few weeks ago for an add-on. 100 points SSR $58 pp split all fees June uy
all 2013 and 2014 points. My question is this we sent paperwork and payment out over a week ago and nothing yet from the sellers. Is that normal?

Just passed ROFR.

BCV 72 pts, March UY, $81 pp (listed at $85), 2014 points forward, buyer pays closing. Submitted on 6/3.

Probably a little high, but the number of points was right and UY matched our other 2 contracts.

Just passed ROFR.

BCV 72 pts, March UY, $81 pp (listed at $85), 2014 points forward, buyer pays closing. Submitted on 6/3.

Probably a little high, but the number of points was right and UY matched our other 2 contracts.

Congrats!

:goodvibes

We passed a few weeks ago for an add-on. 100 points SSR $58 pp split all fees June uy
all 2013 and 2014 points. My question is this we sent paperwork and payment out over a week ago and nothing yet from the sellers. Is that normal?

Sometimes, yes. Mine took a week or 2 to get papers back in on my last one. Some sellers just aren't in any rush to get their money :confused3. And they have to get docs notarized too. I hope it happens soon for you as I know the last bit (after passing ROFR) is soooo frustrating with the waiting.

I wouldn't get to alarmed. I closed on a contract recently in which I sent my paperwork in two days after receiving and waited 3 weeks for the sellers papers to arrive. You never know the circumstances with the seller. I just want to reassure you because I was very impatient and probably drove the closing agent and the real estate agent nuts. In the end it all worked out great and I am a very happy owner and I did a lot of worrying over nothing. Good luck and hopefully you don't have to wait 3 weeks,:) but even so it will be worth it.

Found out today that we passed! OKW 230 points, February use year, $65 pp, 230 banked points from 2012, all 2013 forward, buyer pays closing and MF. Sent to Disney on 5/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter