Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word that we passed today!! :cheer2:

160 BLT (Feb), $90, all '13 pts and forward, buyer pays closing and mf (sub 5/30)

And thanks lovin'fl for keeping the list updated!! :flower3:

Passed today. I was expecting to pass but still was great to get the e-mail. AKV, 200 points, dec UY, $67 a point. Submitted 5/31.

You guys are welcome!! I don't mind updating since I am on these boards so much anyway. Congrats to all those who passed today!!!

I updated the list on page 162.

With all the ROFR coming back the last couple days, hoping we hear soon too. TSS submitted ours to DVC on June 5. Congrats to all who passed ROFR!!

Passed ROFR!

BLT 210 pts, Feb UY, $90 a pt. 147 pts - 2013, all going forward. Seller pays 2013 MF and half of closing. Buyer pays half of closing and Admin Fee.

Submitted to Disney on 5/24 - received first email on 6/17 and a followup email on 6/21, one from Sharon (Fidelity) and the last one from the Contracts department.

Still waiting on Closing Docs.

Congrats to all who passed! :thumbsup2

For those who passed in March/April... has anyone received their ID cards yet? I know they send them out in batches...just curious if anyone has received theirs yet.

For those who passed in March/April... has anyone received their ID cards yet? I know they send them out in batches...just curious if anyone has received theirs yet.

Passed end of April, closed in early May on our 1st contract. Got our card & member book soon after we got our letter with member #.

Passed end of April, closed in early May on our 1st contract. Got our card & member book soon after we got our letter with member #.

That's good to hear :goodvibes....we closed May 1, however we haven't received our cards yet. We did get our letter with the member number May 18...that's it. Still remaining hopeful that we'll get the cards and other information soon. :thumbsup2

Hunclemarco said:

I closed in mid-April, received my member number on May 2, and received my membership card about 2-3 weeks later.

It seems like we are hearing people getting more and more good news. Maybe the crazy ROFR kick has passed! :cool1:

I passed in May and my contract was sent to Disney 10 days ago. I called MS today and they gave me my new member ID over the phone. I then booked my first stay at AKV for next May. One tip I was given that may be of help was to have the previous contract # and the name of the previous owner. They couldn't find me in the system and I ask if that would help. They said let's try and with that information she found I was in their system. I will also add, that for all the stories I have read about getting rude treatment when they found out I bought resale was absolutely not the case for me. The folks with MS could not have been more helpful and polite. Thanks again to all who helped me along this journey. 90 days from offer to member ID.

ROFR waived June 25. 160 akl Pts. 75 banked 2012 points, 160 2013 all points fwd. $60 per point. Buyer pays admin and maintenance. Seller pays closing. Submitted for ROFR may 30. Fidelity.

That's good to hear :goodvibes....we closed May 1, however we haven't received our cards yet. We did get our letter with the member number May 18...that's it. Still remaining hopeful that we'll get the cards and other information soon. :thumbsup2

I will call member administration, it should not take more then 2-3 weeks after you get letter, mine came in approx in 10 days after letter.

ROFR waived June 25. 160 akl Pts. 75 banked 2012 points, 160 2013 all points fwd. $60 per point. Buyer pays admin and maintenance. Seller pays closing. Submitted for ROFR may 30. Fidelity.

That's a good price, congrats!

Congrats on a great contract. That is one of the better buys I have seen over the past few months. I recently bought 175 pts at AKV and I got a great buy, but I must say, I think overall yours was better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter