Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited- just found out Disney waived rofr! I am a bit shocked. I really expected them to not waive.

230 pt $60 a point. Seller pays closing and half 2013 mfs. Buyer pays half mfs and fidelity fee. Points coming 12/2013

Great news for you! What resort were you able to get at $60? Tough to do for many of them.

Oops, sorry left that out. Okw...

Congrats:cheer2:, Is it loaded? OKW should be around this price point, look at ROFR data, Disney waived many around this price. happy to see less ROFR activity, more contracts passing now, guess cloud of ROFR clearing up.

I am currently in the ROFR waiting period. Does Disney usually take close to the full 30 days or is it ever fast? Excited and impatient.

I am currently in the ROFR waiting period. Does Disney usually take close to the full 30 days or is it ever fast? Excited and impatient.

I am waiting as well. We went into ROFR 5/6. From what I have been seeing the earliest has been 21 days (only a couple) and averaging 25-28 days. Good luck!

Anyone make it (or not make it) through ROFR with BLT lately? Our offer was just accepted. 160 points for $94 all 2012 points and forward. Thinking of paying more. Is that crazy?

I was just looking at BLT resales on the list for what has passed and one of the last contracts to pass was at $80pp. The prices are all over the board, but it seems lower priced contracts can and are passing ROFR.

Good luck!

I am waiting as well. We went into ROFR 5/6. From what I have been seeing the earliest has been 21 days (only a couple) and averaging 25-28 days. Good luck!

We're right there with you guys! Anxious, excited and impatient sums it up nicely. :rotfl:

The longer they make you wait, the better your chances I hear. ;)

We are at day 17 here!

Anyone make it (or not make it) through ROFR with BLT lately? Our offer was just accepted. 160 points for $94 all 2012 points and forward. Thinking of paying more. Is that crazy?

No, you are not crazy :) I think it is normal to second guess yourself, but Disney has no rhyme or reason for what they ROFR, probably has to do with if they have a request for that UY, and no matter what you paid if is under their price of $165 it would make a good deal for them. Think positive happy thoughts that it is your contract.
BTW this was the contract at the un named broker listed at $99 right. Good luck.

Offer accepted on OKW 240 points, 121 banked 12 points and all 2013 points
$62pp buyer paying closing, split 2013 MFs.....submitted for ROFR 05/21.....now we cross our fingers and wait!

I am thinking it means closing docs with final payment amount (which we paid in full already). I e-mailed the law office earlier and if I don't hear by tomorrow, I'll e-mail broker. My docs, from before ROFR, do say that closing will be on or before June 3...so they have time (as long as the sellers are quick to get docs back in).

Got our closing docs today and closing should be on or before 5/31...woo hoo.

We heard yesterday that our VWL contract was taken back by Disney. In this case, we are the sellers so now I'm thinking we should have insisted on our listing price and we'd all be happy, including the buyers. ;) It was for 150 points at $70 per point - June use year with 118 2013 points and all points going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter