• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent my docs and deposit back to TSS today!!! A little clarification on the contract:

160 pts, Dec UW, BWV

$10,880 price / $68 per pt
+ $642 (110 points coming 12/2013, seller borrowed 50 pts from 2013)
$11,522 TOTAL

The contract includes 100 banked points from 2012 paid by the seller. My 2013 trip is already booked so I won't need points until 2014. So on 12/1/2013 I'll have 210 points....my 2014 trip will cost 64 points...leaving me with a surplus of 146 points which I'll rent. If I get $12 per point I'll recoup $1752...effectively making the cost of the contract $9770 or $61 per point.

Speaking of renting...I bet people will pay more than $12 to someone who can book BWV (or BC) 11 months out and get them a room during F&W.

I passed! Submitted 4/4, passed 4/30. VGC, 160pts, Jun UY, $105/pt, 38 pts banked from 2012, but only 13 pts available for 2013.

Passed!

I passed on my HHI 30 points.

$46 pp. buyer pays closing. Seller pays mf. 30 points available 2013 on...June uy.

Submitted 4/08. Passed 4/30.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Passed!

I passed on my HHI 30 points.

$46 pp. buyer pays closing. Seller pays mf. 30 points available 2013 on...June uy.

Submitted 4/08. Passed 4/30.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well, my $60/point should definitely pass...woo hoo!! Congrats!!!

Updated.

200 points, BCV
March UY
$78/pt

Sent to Disney on 4/9/13
Disney waived ROFR on 4/30/13

Congrats! That gives me hope that I will hear soon. My BCV contract was sent to Disney on the 11th. I was thinking I wouldn't hear until next week but maybe it will be sooner.

Congrats! That gives me hope that I will hear soon. My BCV contract was sent to Disney on the 11th. I was thinking I wouldn't hear until next week but maybe it will be sooner.

I emailed Fidelity and asked them whether they had heard anything. I don't know when I would have heard if I didn't do that.

We're still waiting to hear back too. Our VWL contract was submitted 4/5. Will hopefully hear sometime this week. :confused3

Hang in there all of you still waiting....I'm on day 28 for our BWV contract. I contacted TSS today and they inquired about the contract and were told by DVC that we'd receive a response by 5/14. Not to happy today.

Hang in there all of you still waiting....I'm on day 28 for our BWV contract. I contacted TSS today and they inquired about the contract and were told by DVC that we'd receive a response by 5/14. Not to happy today.

What...that's crazy! Sorry to hear that!

Page 142 updated.

Got an email yesterday that we closed 4/29 that was quick only 5 days from when we passed ROFR
Great Service Timeshare Store & Magic Vacation Title

Also forgot to add contract was Oct UY

:thumbsup2

TTS notified us we passed ROFR on 4/24th
VB=Submitted on 3/25th,- $51 point-50 points, All points for 2013, 2014 & forward
Buyer pays 2013 MF & Closing Fees
:cheer2:

I contacted the Title Company today and was told that the seller has until May 15th to return the documents according to the contract. My contract reads that it will be closed on or before 5/15/13. The Title Company did phone the seller to try to move the process along. Why would you want to wait for another month to receive your money. :confused3

Only a few more weeks to wait but it doesn't look like I will get into Disney's system until the end of May at this rate. :worried:

I contacted the title company today and no documents recieved from buyer yet. Was hoping buyer wanted to get in system quick like most of you. Nancy from *** has been great at answering my emails quickly. I'm probably driving her nuts. I'm such a nervous nellie about this. I would be happy if they had recieved the documents and money. If this falls apart so will our vacation home that closes on May 31st:( Send some pixie dust that buyer sends doc and money soon.

2 previous post I wrote how nervous I was, well in that time Nancy from *** had everything started out and hopefully will be closing this week. SIGH of relief. Thanks TTS and ***(Nancy):thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter