Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splashboat said:
You have to consider what you are getting for the price per point. I am waiting ROFR for 100 AKV pts. I am paying $74 per point but I have all 2011 banked (need to be used by Dec) and all 2012. I plan to rent them. If I get $2000, it will bring my price down to $54 per point.

I totally agree. We closed on a similar deal in March. 100 AKV, all 2011, 2012, and 2013 points. $69/pt. We just rented the 2011 points through David's site for $11/point. That makes our net cost $58/point plus we have 200 points to use in our 2013 UY.

Patiently waiting-we are sellers
March 15 full offer received and accepted
March 18 papers all received and Sent to ROFR
April 15 passed ROFR
April 18 closing documents received
April 20 Sent back overnight

STILL waiting on buyer. I was so hoping I would get buyer like most of you who get papers back ASAP. I tired so hard not to be like a lot of sellers and got paperwork back quick. So hoping to hear this week that losing is done.

Patiently waiting-we are sellers
March 15 full offer received and accepted
March 18 papers all received and Sent to ROFR
April 15 passed ROFR
April 18 closing documents received
April 20 Sent back overnight

STILL waiting on buyer. I was so hoping I would get buyer like most of you who get papers back ASAP. I tired so hard not to be like a lot of sellers and got paperwork back quick. So hoping to hear this week that losing is done.

I am in the same boat melissac. :(
SSR 200 point April Use Year
Sent to ROFR March 21th
Passed ROFR April 15th
Received closing documents April 17th
Sent back and Title Company received my documents April 19th
Ten days later we are still waiting on the seller. :(
I am attaching some pixie dust for both of us. :) pixiedust:

Kelly

I am in the same boat melissac. :(
SSR 200 point April Use Year
Sent to ROFR March 21th
Passed ROFR April 15th
Received closing documents April 17th
Sent back and Title Company received my documents April 19th
Ten days later we are still waiting on the seller. :(
I am attaching some pixie dust for both of us. :) pixiedust:

Kelly

Wishing you where my buyer. Have you contacted the Title company? I did contact them 4/24 and they said they got a phone call from buyer that documents received and would schedule closing when they where received. How long should I wait until I contact them again see if buyer has sent her stuff back?

Wishing you where my buyer. Have you contacted the Title company? I did contact them 4/24 and they said they got a phone call from buyer that documents received and would schedule closing when they where received. How long should I wait until I contact them again see if buyer has sent her stuff back?

I contacted the Title Company today and was told that the seller has until May 15th to return the documents according to the contract. My contract reads that it will be closed on or before 5/15/13. The Title Company did phone the seller to try to move the process along. Why would you want to wait for another month to receive your money. :confused3

Only a few more weeks to wait but it doesn't look like I will get into Disney's system until the end of May at this rate. :worried:

Hey Lovin'fl, you can add ours..

SSR (Aug UY) 250 pts
16 banked points from 2012 avail Aug 2013, 250 pts 2014
$50/pt
Buyer pays closing. MF covered by seller for 2013
Submitted for ROFR on 4/23

Hey Lovin'fl, you can add ours..

SSR (Aug UY) 250 pts
16 banked points from 2012 avail Aug 2013, 250 pts 2014
$50/pt
Buyer pays closing. MF covered by seller for 2013
Submitted for ROFR on 4/23

Added to page 142.

Great price! Good luck with ROFR!!!!

Thanks Lovin'fl! A bigger thanks to you though. The information you supply everyone here is great. With it, we were able to make an educated and fair offer. We'll see if Disney thinks so too, and we'll keep our fingers crossed! :worship:

I passed!

My VGC passed ROFR.

25 points, 25 banked, 25 2013 forward...118 pp. buyer pays closing and mf. TSS.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks Lovin'fl! A bigger thanks to you though. The information you supply everyone here is great. With it, we were able to make an educated and fair offer. We'll see if Disney thinks so too, and we'll keep our fingers crossed! :worship:

Thanks, but I just butted in and updated it a couple times recently (since we've been shopping/buying DVC since December and have been very interested in price trends...especially lately with ROFR monkey buying back so much). Mac TLC is the one doing all the hard work keeping this info going (he has been for a while). I agree it is very helpful to buyers and sellers.

Interesting that it is so quiet today. TTS says 47 of their customers passed today and were all notified.

Posted on another thread also, we were one of those who passed, can't close till June and no points till 2014, but we plan on borrowing so we can go in Jan. our contract was 225 SSR $65 pt. Jun UY. It was our third try, now plan on looking for another smaller contract, 160 pts or so and wait to find a better price. I have seen some great deals go to members on this site and know they can be had. I do want to thank all of you who have participated on these sites I learned very much from all of. Please continue sharing your knowledge there are many on here who appreciate learning from you, I know I will continue to read and learn, thanks to all of you!

I sold a 60 point Vero April contract for $55 with 2 points in 2013 and 60 going forward. Passed ROFR yesterday, I am not sure the date it was sent to Disney.

FYI.. I sold through TTS and had multiple offers first day and sold for asking price.

thanks. tgs

I'm gonna have to agree with Kenly777 - it's awefully quiet here being that TSS states 47 people passed yesterday. Is anyone near the end of their wait? I'm on day 28 and was really surprised I didn't hear anything yesterday (either way). Starting to get a little nutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter