Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about putting in an OKW offer. So woried about ROFR though. Anyone made it through this month?

If so can you share details (points, contract)

Disney waived ROFR on us last Monday, April 15. BWV 100 points sept UY $70/point. Received closing papers from broker on thursday. Sent our closing papers in Friday night. Waiting for closing now.

I am thinking about putting in an OKW offer. So woried about ROFR though. Anyone made it through this month?

It isn't worth stressing about ROFR as you won't be able to predict disney's responce. Make an offer you are happy with and roll the dice. If it doesn't work nothing lost except some time and try again elsewhere. This is a long term investment and it is best to take the long term view.

I know you all all great buyers but I'm the Seller and recieved closing documents 4/17 and had notorized and sent back and received by closing company 4/20. Buyer has not sent hers back yet. I know it is pretty quick to be anxious but I hear everyone here say they got there papers and had then back and money transferred in a couple of days. I am hoping my buyer is the same as all you guys/gals. It is someone who lives in the states so that shouldn't slow them down.

OKW- can the contract be extended AFTER resale purchase? This option still available? I'd only want the later expiration.

2057- 150 OKW (Apr) $61/pt 150-2013, 150-2014 buyer paid 2013 maint fees and closing costs. We passed on 4/3.

Good luck & Godspeed.

I know you all all great buyers but I'm the Seller and recieved closing documents 4/17 and had notorized and sent back and received by closing company 4/20. Buyer has not sent hers back yet. I know it is pretty quick to be anxious but I hear everyone here say they got there papers and had then back and money transferred in a couple of days. I am hoping my buyer is the same as all you guys/gals. It is someone who lives in the states so that shouldn't slow them down.

I hear ya! I am the BUYER and I sent my papers in TEN days ago and still waiting on the SELLERS paperwork to close! That seems even more weird!

Just heard ROFR was waived on our SSR contract. 200 points, $55 per point, Feb UY, 170 2013 points, all points going forward, Submitted for ROFR 3/25, Waived 4/22 (Pretty sure Fidelity had the info before today).

Can't wait to start using our new points!!

Got an email this morning. We FINALLY got word that we passed!!!!:cool1:
Sent to rofr 3/21. SSR 150 pts, $63/pp, had seller bank 136 2012 & has all going fwd. Sept uy. Cant wait for everything to be done, need to book our 1st trip quick! :thumbsup2

I can only hope my sellers are like u!

Now if I could get fidelity to return my call I would put in an offer. I have $$$ to spend and no one is calling me back :headache:

Mickey Dreams said:
Just heard ROFR was waived on our SSR contract. 200 points, $55 per point, Feb UY, 170 2013 points, all points going forward, Submitted for ROFR 3/25, Waived 4/22 (Pretty sure Fidelity had the info before today).

Can't wait to start using our new points!!

They contacted me on a Monday too. It truly may be the day they get word.

They contacted me on a Monday too. It truly may be the day they get word.

Got an email this morning. We FINALLY got word that we passed!!!!:cool1:
Sent to rofr 3/21. SSR 150 pts, $63/pp, had seller bank 136 2012 & has all going fwd. Sept uy. Cant wait for everything to be done, need to book our 1st trip quick! :thumbsup2

Mickey dreams

Congrats to all who have passed!:cheer2:

trying to do an update to this thread...only on page 103...wow, this is a lot of work...not sure how mac does it all the time.

Call and tell the operator you will hold. It may be a 10 minute wait or it may be a 30 minute wait, but that is the most certain way to get a hold of them. I put them on speaker phone and continue working on my computer. So I'm not really put out by the hold on the phone. :cool1:

Now if I could get fidelity to return my call I would put in an offer. I have $$$ to spend and no one is calling me back :headache:

trying to do an update to this thread...only on page 103...wow, this is a lot of work...not sure how mac does it all the time.

Over the years I have been so impressed about the time and effort of the folks who volunteer to keep the 1st page of the ongoing ROFR thread updated. (Thank you all!!). I've wondered if there were good alternatives -- such as a self entered database -- but I assume that folks have considered other methods and figured the cons outweighed the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter