Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship: Way to go! That's an awesome one. A couple of years ago when I got mine at $60, I thought I was getting the most awesome deal in the world. No one thought it would pass. Look what a difference a couple of years make!

Mine should be coming in soon. Submitted 3 contracts for OKW on 3/7. Keeping fingers crossed.

Congratulations! :thumbsup2

Thanks Buckeye Fan!
$60 would have been a good price! I'm thrilled, as we've become "hooked" on VB's beach cottages...and those do suck up some points!

I bet you'll proably hear tomorrow! :)

Thanks Buckeye Fan!
$60 would have been a good price! I'm thrilled, as we've become "hooked" on VB's beach cottages...and those do suck up some points!

I bet you'll proably hear tomorrow! :)

I hope. Disney needs to put me out of my misery, since I'm already on pins and needles over the darn OSU & KY game tomorrow night. I freely have to admit, though, if KY beats us, there're my 2nd favorite team, and I'd like to see them go all the way. This week has been like watching paint dry. :bored:

Hi,

We are new to DVC and just closed on our contract last week. We closoed on OKW - 150 pts - Mar UY $54/pt, passed ROFR in FEB with 150 2010 pts and all 150 2011 pts, we (buyer) paid closing and 2011 MF. Just made a ressie for Thanksgiving week. Woooohoooo! :banana:

Hi,

We are new to DVC and just closed on our contract last week. We closoed on OKW - 150 pts - Mar UY $54/pt, passed ROFR in FEB with 150 2010 pts and all 150 2011 pts, we (buyer) paid closing and 2011 MF. Just made a ressie for Thanksgiving week. Woooohoooo! :banana:

Congratulations making the ressie is the best part, aside from actually being there!:banana:

Hi,

Welcome to the DisBoards, himickey! :wave: And most importantly...

party: Welcome home!!! party:

I think there's just a bit of a backup because of volume on getting closing documents. At least we're on the last step.

We passed ROFR 3/10 and received our closing documents 3/21. I'm hoping the seller gets theirs soon too. I sent everything in 3/22 so we should be done soon!

Wow. We started this process in the beginning of February.

Hi,

Welcome home, himickey! Thanksgivings' a great time to be there. :thumbsup2 Congratulations!

We are in the same boat. We sent back out Closing docs on the 22nd. Now they are saying (and they have everything from both of us) that we can't close until the 31st! We started back in Feb too. I am really frustrated because we have a trip planned for May 8 - 14th and I can't book (with the 2009 points that need to be used by June 1st) until probably a week after closing. This was a great contract for us but in all honesty I am not sure we would have gone with this if it was going to take this long. The 2009 point were a huge bonus to us. I really want to stop worrying about this and have it DONE!!! I need some pixie dust....And a Lapu Lapu (or 2!)

we passed ROFR yesterday. Contract went to Disney on 3/7 so I thought this was a fast approval.
330 points at SSR, $60pp; no 2011 points; all 2012 points; Aug UY; can't close for a couple of months.

We just passed ROFR yesterday! 350 points with an August use year. All of 2009, 2010, 2011 points. We paid $61.00 pp, and the seller paid all closing costs and the maintenance. Very excited to close on this and start building new memories with my children.

Thanks to all on the boards for the advice and all the great posts that help ease our purchase decision.

Put in offer 3-1-11 of $58, accepted 3-2, summited to Disney 3-4, 3-18 reviewed and sent to the committee for decision, 3-24 passed paperwork being prepped
OKW 220 pts.
350 for 2010, 220 for 2011, 220 for 2012 @ 62 per pt.
Oct. Use year

We passed ROFR :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Went to ROFR : March, 7
passer: March, 24

OKW 230pts, 55$/pp, We pay closing and annual

We received our closing documents on Thursday, so, eight days from notification of passing ROFL to getting documents for us.

For those of you waiting, they're coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter