Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed!:banana:

150 BLT(June) $86 per point. 150 banked from 2010, all 2011 and all 2012 points.

Buyer paid closing and 2011 MF.

Submitted 3/10

Closing papers coming this week!:yay:

Passed!:banana:

150 BLT(June) $86 per point. 150 banked from 2010, all 2011 and all 2012 points.

Buyer paid closing and 2011 MF.

Submitted 3/10

Closing papers coming this week!:yay:

Congratulations! Who did you use for broker? The contract we are selling passed ROFR on 3/16 and we finally received closing documents TODAY 12 days later!:scared1:

We are also buying a contract which went to ROFR on 3/11 so I am hopping we will hear something soon!

150 OKW (Feb) $45 per point, 150 banked 2010, 150 2011 and all going forward. Buyer pays MF and closing. Submitted 3/5 passed ROFR 3/22.

Waiting for closing docs and looking forward to booking an August road trip and maybe a New Year's celebration.

Thanks to all who provided data and answers to make our offer.

Congratulations king Richard:banana: thats a nice price :eek: makes me want to buy more points if I can find them that low.

Passed today, my 4th contract:

glokitty---------- 30 BCV (Dec) $88, 6 banked pts, all '11 pts, buyer pays closing and '11 MF (sub 3/3) member

Congratulations! Who did you use for broker? The contract we are selling passed ROFR on 3/16 and we finally received closing documents TODAY 12 days later!:scared1:

We are also buying a contract which went to ROFR on 3/11 so I am hopping we will hear something soon!

I was wondering the same thing UConn! Passed ROFR 3/13 and still no paperwork. Called today and they said it "should" go out this week. Meanwhile, my friend who passed ROFR on 3/11, got paperwork on 3/18 and closed today. :sad2:

I was wondering the same thing UConn! Passed ROFR 3/13 and still no paperwork. Called today and they said it "should" go out this week. Meanwhile, my friend who passed ROFR on 3/11, got paperwork on 3/18 and closed today. :sad2:

Ok Butler:thumbsup2 who did your friend use? We are selling through the TSS and our closing date is set for 4/19 that is 3 weeks away and over 30 days since ROFR was waived!!!

We are buying through Fidelity so I am hoping maybe this part of the process will be quicker with them or wishful thinking?

Ok Butler:thumbsup2 who did your friend use? We are selling through the TSS and our closing date is set for 4/19 that is 3 weeks away and over 30 days since ROFR was waived!!!

We are buying through Fidelity so I am hoping maybe this part of the process will be quicker with them or wishful thinking?

My friend bought through TSS...alas, I did not. She's had luck with them with a couple resales. Mine is never called by name on these boards, so I guess I'm not supposed to name them? I don't think it's unreasonable yet, but it seems TSS is much quicker! :teacher:(bigger staff, I think.)

My contract says we have to be closed by 4/15!:wizard:

300 BWV $67 (UY Aug)
19 2009 pts banked, 300 2010 pts banked, and all points going forward. Buyer pays closing and 2011 MF.

Submitted 3/7
Passed 3/28

150 OKW (Feb) $45 per point, 150 banked 2010, 150 2011 and all going forward. Buyer pays MF and closing. Submitted 3/5 passed ROFR 3/22.

Waiting for closing docs and looking forward to booking an August road trip and maybe a New Year's celebration.

Thanks to all who provided data and answers to make our offer.

Welcome home, Nahanni! Nice contract. You'll love OKW. :thumbsup2

Hi,

I was opened my email and noticed we passed ROFR yesterday. Here's the contract details.

160 pts OKW (June), $55 per point, 143 points from 2011, 160 points from 2012 and on. Buyer paid closing clost and dues for 143 points. Sent to ROFR on 3/8, returned 3/28. 2042 contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter