• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in a girls only trip?

martinmont

Mouseketeer
Really been missing disney lately, I have no specific dates in mind. Just want to start planning and looking forward to something. A little about me, Im 25, a student, Disney loving girl and a huge foodie :)

Last edited:
emily you have to have more posts to pm any one.

hey much, much older - but go to WDW all the time solo - if you can't find anyone to do the trip you might consider that - yea I know it is great to share the costs of the hotel room with others - but if you are flying (instead of drving) and the tickets you have to pay for yourself.

Hey Martinmont,

When was you looking to go?? Im doing a girls foodie trip with my fun disney loving mum in the DDPP with a 4 day cruise next MAY 2016 if you wanted to join for a few days we love company.

im 30 female makeup artist based out of london/new york

love disney, having nice food and luxury xxxxx

If I wasn't already going in a month (or, you know, if I were a millionaire), I'd be so up for this. Good luck finding people! =)

Hey Martinmont,

When was you looking to go?? Im doing a girls foodie trip with my fun disney loving mum in the DDPP with a 4 day cruise next MAY 2016 if you wanted to join for a few days we love company.

im 30 female makeup artist based out of london/new york

love disney, having nice food and luxury xxxxx
When in May are you guys thinking? Your trip sounds amazing and luxurious with the cruise etc but I guess you have to justify the cost from london I guess..

If I wasn't already going in a month (or, you know, if I were a millionaire), I'd be so up for this. Good luck finding people! =)
I don't have any specific dates in mind but definitely not this year since I would need to start saving for it, we can definitely come up with something if you are up for it

I was thinking about a trip like this myself, I am here on dis boards like I need a dis friend and than I can go to Disney with them lol. My name is Alexandra btw. I wanted to go on a solo trip in May or maybe October for food and wine. I will already be back in February for the princess half marathon but trying to talk my husband into me getting a season pass so I can get maybe 1 or 2 more uses out of it.

Girls trips sound like fun. I was thinking of going down solo in late March around Easter. If anyone is around there could always just be a meet up for a drink or snack.

Alexandra I wanted to go on a solo trip in May or maybe October for food and wine. I will already be back in February for the princess half marathon but trying to talk my husband into me getting a season pass so I can get maybe 1 or 2 more uses out of it.

Alexandra
since you have to be a Florida resident to get the season pass - might suggest the weekday pass - it is much cheaper of course if you have to come on Saturday or Sunday it won't work. it is just Mon-Fri, but for the cost of the pass - it is a good buy.

here a link
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tickets.htm#FloridaResidentTicketPrices

tried to get one from Disney - but their website is not working properly

will shortly be up to a girls trip - always stay at DVC resorts (because I own) - but with the rates lately been seeing a value those might be choice too - when I get some more money. Moving so broke now.

Last edited:
I am planning on doing Food & Wine Festival in 2016 with my girls, you are welcome to meet us up! Or if my girls bail on me, I may be looking for a partner in crime, lol

Definitely up for a girls only trip! I'm heading from the UK to WDW October 13 to 20 if anyone will be around then, I'm travelling solo for the first time but been told by friends who have done it solo before that's it's not a problem! Anyone interested just reply or message me, is love to hear from you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter