Anyone interested in a girls only trip?

I'd love an all girls trip! I'm going in May 2016! And then taking a cruise. Just me and my younger girl cousin! I am up to meeting anyone!

im interested in a girls trip! Im going nov 28-dec 1 of this year but really want to do a halloween/christmas crossover week trip!

I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if I can be invited but I'd love to go on a girls trip :) Im 28 and I recently moved to Jacksonville Florida. I am desperately looking for some Disney friends lol. My husband isn't a Disney person and I'm like uhm how can I live this close and never go! I've never been to mnsshp and always wanted to go!!!!

I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if I can be invited but I'd love to go on a girls trip :) Im 28 and I recently moved to Jacksonville Florida. I am desperately looking for some Disney friends lol. My husband isn't a Disney person and I'm like uhm how can I live this close and never go! I've never been to mnsshp and always wanted to go!!!!

Well I'm always open to new Disney girlfriend! I've been to mnsshp once! I loved it, But sadly i'm not going there this year. But I am going for a couple days in May for my 21st birthday! I'm super excited.

Omg! I ve been so busy i totally did not logged in here or ages. Anywats if u guys are serious, im thinking next year for food and wine would be fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter