Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

We check into AKL on Dec 1 and I was able to customize our magic bands and make my fast passes last nite. I've been checking everyday and made one last check before bed last nite, and there the option was. I was so surprised. Anyway, we're staying at Pop before checking in to AKL and was able to customize those bands 2weeks ago.

I'm at 68 days, paid in full, staying at POR and not able to customize yet.

Modify your online checkin. You don't need to really change anything just go through the whole process so it saves it again. After that you should then be able to customize your bands.

Got the "Customize Magic Bands" pop-up today when I went to the MDE website!

Of course, I already personalized our Magic Bands days ago when I did the 'Modify Check-In' trick, but it was nice to see it. :joker:

I know, I was laughing at myself that I was so excited to get to customize a little plastic band,lol.:lmao:

Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to my trip.:yay:

I know, I was laughing at myself that I was so excited to get to customize a little plastic band,lol.:lmao:

Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to my trip.:yay:

Now I know it's really happening!!! When I was making my FP+ selections a few days ago I kept going "Oo! Oo!" every time one of them was confirmed. :woohoo:

Anybody had luck yet booking FP+ at BoG in December?? I'm still getting the "No FastPasses available...Select a different day" message.

Also, this is my first post ever...woot woot!

We have a 12 day trip booked in Dec with 10 day tickets. I was only able to book 10 days worth of FP+ at first, but when I linked our MVMCP tickets I could then book FP+ for that day as well. I haven't tried booking for the 12th day yet. It still only books them for the parks hours, not the party hours though, but if we go at 4pm when can use the ones we have booked.

Thank you. I will try to book a few between 4 and 7 on party day. Another weird thing is that you guys are saying you saw a link to "customize" your bands. I didn't. I logged in and saw that I already had an order in progress and I could "personalize" the bands . Small difference but there was no option to not get them.. They said I had an order.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

How many days are on the passes you have linked to your account? The system will only allow you to make FP+ selections for the number of days of park admission you have.

Wow, I haven't checked this thread for a day or so.....lots of pages to catch up on. Anyway, this makes sense....I have a 2 day ticket on my account so I can only book 2 days of FP+. Since I am going to the MVMCP I booked FP+ for that day starting a 4pm when we can get into the park. Are you allowed to use FP+ on those days even though you are not using a regular ticket?? (I know you can't use them during the party, but I am talking about from 4-7) I figured that since we aren't entering the park til 4 it would be a good use of FP. I will use FP+ on this party day and one other day when we go to HS. My 3rd day in the park we have a pre rope drop TH ressie at AK so we don't really need a FP+ for that day.

Dec 30th checkin, customize magic bands just appeared. Still can't select my own fast passes, except on the iPad app, I can go to My plans, select the day, and while the parks say not available, at the bottom, it says Fastpicks. It picked Epcot and gave me good rides one day, another day it picked MK, and even though I asked for the 3 Mountains, it tried giving me crappy rides, lol.
Thanks everyone for the updates!

Blondie Mom said:
Anybody had luck yet booking FP+ at BoG in December?? I'm still getting the "No FastPasses available...Select a different day" message.

Also, this is my first post ever...woot woot!

Yay for your 1st post! I tried again today for BOG FP+, received the same message as you. Hope they load soon!

Dec 30th checkin, customize magic bands just appeared. Still can't select my own fast passes, except on the iPad app, I can go to My plans, select the day, and while the parks say not available, at the bottom, it says Fastpicks. It picked Epcot and gave me good rides one day, another day it picked MK, and even though I asked for the 3 Mountains, it tried giving me crappy rides, lol.
Thanks everyone for the updates!

I'm so confused why these are showing for you when you're more than 60 days out. I check in on the 27th and can't do a single thing. Nothing against you at all! I'm just antsy!! :)

I'm so confused why these are showing for you when you're more than 60 days out. I check in on the 27th and can't do a single thing. Nothing against you at all! I'm just antsy!! :)

Are your tickets linked and have you checked in online?

That's what has me so weirded out. It seems almost arbitrary. I know my hotel, tickets and dining reservations all show up on the MDE page. So they're linked. Additionally, I bought a package so it all populated without me having to do anything.

For those of you who have been able to customize further from 60 days out... Was your trip paid in full? Mine is but I am linked with another that isn't...

I was able to customize our bands at 65 days out and we aren't paid in full yet. It was also five days before we could do online check in. :) That was for our Nov 30th date, by the way.

It really did seem arbitrary as to when a person was able to customize there bands. It was frustrating to see other people with check in dates after mine being able to customize their MB's before I could do it. But finally the option just appeared, like magic, and I could customize MB's, too.

Actually, it seems like people with check in dates at the beginning of the month have to wait a lot longer to customize their MB's then people at the end of the month. I really don't know why Disney doesn't do it on some sort of consistent schedule, like they do for fp+ and online check in. :confused3

YAAAYYYYYY!!! I just got to customize my magic bands without doing the online check in!!!!!!!!!!:artist: I am so pumped, we are getting closer!!!!!!:santa: Lets hope that we can get our fast pass+ organized since I am not able to make fass pass selections for everyone in my group yet.

Currently 48 minutes into my phone call trying to get my ticket to link, DH and DS's ticks accepted without a problem. Such a headache!

I noticed lots of you are linking your MVMCP tickets with your reservations.

We have 6 day hoppers & are staying on property. I've booked all my ARD's & figured out how to do fastpass + .... but I can't figure out how to link my MVMCP tickets.

Thanks for some imput on this.

My tickets are linked and they won't let me do online check in yet. They say I have to wait for the 60 day mark. It all seems so random to me, as to when people gain access. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter