Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

A couple weeks ago, I tried to link my UCT tickets, with no success. I called and they said they would send to IT, with no estimate on how long it would take.

I read on another post that it works with Internet explorer, but not safari or Firefox, so I tried again using Explorer. It worked!

I was able to link tickets and select FP+

Check in dec 9

Minniekins... Wow! Couldn't have been two opposites if you tried. That's the most frustrating part about Disney.

Sometimes I think their calls are "intercepted" by some hacker sitting in some shack somewhere or something LOL. Just waiting to give you wrong information. Cause that's what it feels like.

Glad you got it sorted out!

ETA...On a side note to everyone... I couldn't make my FP+ reservations for my DH and DD6 because I had to renew their passes. Well I waited a few days, and the renewals showed up finally. When they were eligible for FP+ I went in and copied my reservations from myself to them and it was super easy. Copied with no problems. For anyone who might be wondering about this as well.

Are yall seeing a ship now button or anything? all I see is done but it doesnt act like it is shipping now..

ericstac said:
Are yall seeing a ship now button or anything? all I see is done but it doesnt act like it is shipping now..

Nope, they won't ship until about 30 days out ... the day after your last day to customize. Maybe they figure people are less likely to lose them that way! LoL!

ETA...On a side note to everyone... I couldn't make my FP+ reservations for my DH and DD6 because I had to renew their passes. Well I waited a few days, and the renewals showed up finally. When they were eligible for FP+ I went in and copied my reservations from myself to them and it was super easy. Copied with no problems. For anyone who might be wondering about this as well.

I might have to try that copy method.

I am going to WDW with my DD(10) 12/6 to 12/13. We both have APs. I successfully linked our APs on MDE. We are staying OKW 12/6 to 12/10 and then moving to BLT. Can't wait to try both resorts for the first time.:cool1:

We will be joined by a friend and her DD for the weekend at OKW. They both have FL resident APs. They visit us from Jacksonville nearly every trip we make so I had them on my friends & family list already with ADRs. I sent my friend invites to link our accounts. I got emails that she accepted both invites but only she is linked. Both emails from DME say she accepted my invite-niether had her DDs name. Her DD disappeared from my friend list.:confused3. I emailed her to ask her what emails she used for both accounts. Maybe she used a different email for her DD. If she did I'll try sending an invite to that email.

I did have to modify my OKW check in to update her profile. That worked and now I can make FP+ for the 3 of us. Maybe I should try that and then copy those to her DD when we fix her link.

I might have to try that copy method.

I am going to WDW with my DD(10) 12/6 to 12/13. We both have APs. I successfully linked our APs on MDE. We are staying OKW 12/6 to 12/10 and then moving to BLT. Can't wait to try both resorts for the first time.:cool1:

We will be joined by a friend and her DD for the weekend at OKW. They both have FL resident APs. They visit us from Jacksonville nearly every trip we make so I had them on my friends & family list already with ADRs. I sent my friend invites to link our accounts. I got emails that she accepted both invites but only she is linked. Both emails from DME say she accepted my invite-niether had her DDs name. Her DD disappeared from my friend list.:confused3. I emailed her to ask her what emails she used for both accounts. Maybe she used a different email for her DD. If she did I'll try sending an invite to that email.

I did have to modify my OKW check in to update her profile. That worked and now I can make FP+ for the 3 of us. Maybe I should try that and then copy those to her DD when we fix her link.

You both need to go into your accounts and make sure under your F&F list that it says Plan:Add and view ALL instead of SHARED. You should then be able to see her and her DD. I think ;) I had to do this with my mother's account and mine.

You both need to go into your accounts and make sure under your F&F list that it says Plan:Add and view ALL instead of SHARED. You should then be able to see her and her DD. I think ;) I had to do this with my mother's account and mine.

Hers says that but her DD has disappeared from my friends list.:confused3

Quick question for anyone going with more then one family.
We are a family of 4 going with another family of 3. We have our reservations linked together. We were able to add each other to make dining reservations, but when it came to fast passes I was only able to make 5... (4 for my family and then one for the main member of the other family whose account we were linked to ) Now when she was able to make them she was only able to do 4 (3 for her family and one for me(the main member on our account)) So we called and disney said that it dropped each other members and they had to readd them which would take 1-2 weeks. So to get around this we made fast pass reservations and then the other would copy the fast pass reservations to each other family members. Is anyone else having this issue or have tried to do this to get around the fact that you cant make them all at once? :badpc:

Can anyone confirm if I am on the right track? We arrive 12/14, customized our magic bands thru MDE, now to get FP+ we should buy our tickets by calling to order so they can immediately link them? We want to avoid having to wait to be able to choose our FP+. Thank you!!

Minniekins... Wow! Couldn't have been two opposites if you tried. That's the most frustrating part about Disney.

Sometimes I think their calls are "intercepted" by some hacker sitting in some shack somewhere or something LOL. Just waiting to give you wrong information. Cause that's what it feels like.

Glad you got it sorted out!

Right, lol? crazy! Really don't understand how the CM's can be so far apart, one has no idea so asks someone else and comes back with a ridiculous answer, and the other fixes it easily! And, how many really know to call back and try again? Interesting how much all that wrong info must play into all this testing and such!

And, thanks, me too! Luckily it was relatively simple!

We are a family of 4 going with another family of 3. We have our reservations linked together. We were able to add each other to make dining reservations, but when it came to fast passes I was only able to make 5... (4 for my family and then one for the main member of the other family whose account we were linked to ) Now when she was able to make them she was only able to do 4 (3 for her family and one for me(the main member on our account)) So we called and disney said that it dropped each other members and they had to readd them which would take 1-2 weeks. So to get around this we made fast pass reservations and then the other would copy the fast pass reservations to each other family members. Is anyone else having this issue or have tried to do this to get around the fact that you cant make them all at once? :badpc:

I would suggest calling back and trying a new CM or two for sure! In my (disney) experience, my daughter wasn't showing in my MDE and her ticket didn't show to be linked so i couldn't do MBs though I could still do our FP. The first cm told me I wouldn't be able to link her or customize until they released the rest of Dec because they only had the first week of Dec testing. No answer to why I and others could book fp's or w.e. for the whole month. I just had to wait to get an invite, and if i did, though i might not she said, then i'd be able to customize. I called back and the next wonderful CM said oh no, testing goes thru Jan 5th per email to CM's. So she looked at my acct and said, oh that's easy to relink her back and fixed it in a couple mins, and i customized immediately.

I got help from this number (407) 939-7849.

I just doubt the answer that it will take one to two weeks to readd those members and think its worth a second (or third) call! Can't hurt at any rate! One thing, do all members have MDE acct and have all linked to each other in Family and Friends? Be sure to have it set for Plan: Add and View All for each person.

Can anyone confirm if I am on the right track? We arrive 12/14, customized our magic bands thru MDE, now to get FP+ we should buy our tickets by calling to order so they can immediately link them? We want to avoid having to wait to be able to choose our FP+. Thank you!!

Yes

yes -- I had that happen to me-- you can not have two accounts. youwill need to go on each account and make the selections-- when you arrive you can move it all together-

do not delete an account as this will delete their reservation.

(above it what the IT told me

Sorry - I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm just so struggling to get my head around it all! :confused:

Are the magic bands/Fastpass plus still in 'testing' and only being offered to selected guests? Or is it available to all resort guests with park tickets?

We are staying at BLT from Dec 30th & I keep being told be Disney CMs that only selected guests can participate, so they won't even begin to try to help me with why I can't customise bands - they just keep saying I haven't been chosen for testing. Is it really as unfair as that? I'm not impressed if others who are staying at the exact same resorts with the exact same tickets can do it, but others can't! :sad2: fair enough if its down to staying at certain resorts or during certain dates - anyone know for sure how its working?:thumbsup2

Sorry - I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm just so struggling to get my head around it all! :confused: Are the magic bands/Fastpass plus still in 'testing' and only being offered to selected guests? Or is it available to all resort guests with park tickets? We are staying at BLT from Dec 30th & I keep being told be Disney CMs that only selected guests can participate, so they won't even begin to try to help me with why I can't customise bands - they just keep saying I haven't been chosen for testing. Is it really as unfair as that? I'm not impressed if others who are staying at the exact same resorts with the exact same tickets can do it, but others can't! :sad2: fair enough if its down to staying at certain resorts or during certain dates - anyone know for sure how its working?:thumbsup2

Every quest at every resort will be getting MBs during the test or after roll out.

The question is still unknown if the roll out will happen as soon as the test is done or if they will take a break to analyze the test results.

Just keep checking, if you do not get them, then nobody will either. It is not a person by person invite.

Sorry - I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm just so struggling to get my head around it all! :confused: Are the magic bands/Fastpass plus still in 'testing' and only being offered to selected guests? Or is it available to all resort guests with park tickets? We are staying at BLT from Dec 30th & I keep being told be Disney CMs that only selected guests can participate, so they won't even begin to try to help me with why I can't customise bands - they just keep saying I haven't been chosen for testing. Is it really as unfair as that? I'm not impressed if others who are staying at the exact same resorts with the exact same tickets can do it, but others can't! :sad2: fair enough if its down to staying at certain resorts or during certain dates - anyone know for sure how its working?:thumbsup2

All resorts are included by then and in fact I am staying a split stay SSR/BLT and have proceeded to book or FP and MBs.

Follow the instructions in this thread and you should be able to customize and access FB soon- 60 days seems to be the norm, but may be released early. Don't wait for the invite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter