Anyone heard of way.com?

I'm wondering how this turned out for you. I've been searching for reviews regarding purchasing tickets through way.com and I think yours is the only negative review at all going back to 2012. Anyone else have a negative story regarding disneyland tickets.
We just used our 2-day park hopper tickets we purchased through way.com. No problem at all. We printed the tickets at home and took them directly to the turnstiles and got right in. No waiting in line and everything was fine. I will definitely order from them again.

We just used our 2-day park hopper tickets we purchased through way.com. No problem at all. We printed the tickets at home and took them directly to the turnstiles and got right in. No waiting in line and everything was fine. I will definitely order from them again.

I just ordered mine from way.com. I am really terrified of being turned away at the turnstiles:( The company seems really legit, but I'm a worry wart. Guess I'll find out when we go.

I just ordered mine from way.com. I am really terrified of being turned away at the turnstiles:( The company seems really legit, but I'm a worry wart. Guess I'll find out when we go.
I just called Disney and they confirmed the tickets whew!!! I feel much better now.

We've used WAY.com twice and haven't had any issues at all, tickets are legit. In fact, the first time I used them, I was with my parents, I ordered the tickets under my name, but used the parents card to pay, WAY.com called me to verify I had ordered the tickets and required I submit ID of the cardholder(mother) to process the order. Seem inconvenient at first, but I actually appreciated the effort to verify the purchase and ensure it wasn't a fraudulent transaction.

That is really awesome of them. Their customer service was above and beyond. I will definitely buy from them again. They also offer a discount parking pass I ordered as well. I am so thankful it all worked out, I worried for 2 days straight LOL.

I ordered parking passes for DLR today. They charge $16 per day, a $1 discount. I figured a dollar's a dollar right? I was instructed by their support (via chat feature) that in order to get parking passes for our 4 days in the parks I had to purchase 1 parking pass 4 times (so 4 different transactions as opposed to 1 transaction with a quantity of 4). Kind of a pain but ok. Well, I have received the order confirmations but not the actual parking passes which will be emailed separately. I could not find anywhere on the site which parking lots these were valid at (I prefer the Toy Story lot). The site simply says "Disney parking". I am thinking that since my purchase was made at 4:15 pm that maybe my actual passes will be emailed tomorrow (next business day). Overall, probably not really worth it for the $4 savings, although I am sure it will all work out fine...just kind of a hassle! It IS kind of nice to have it paid for and checked off the list, AND that $4 gets me an almost-free Dole Whip :teeth:

Last edited:

Just as previously suspected, my parking passes were waiting in my inbox this morning! We bought our park tickets through way.com as well, so I'll try to remember to report back on how it all worked, parking included! 55 more days! Woohoo!!!
:dogdance:

I just purchased 2-day park hopper Disney tickets from way.com. I received the confirmation email and printed the tickets. I had read on the boards where people said to call Disney and give them the confirmation number to make sure the tickets were okay. I did this a few mins. ago and the CM at Disney asked for my name and address, put me on hold 4 times and came back and said his supervisor had canceled these tickets because they were not legitimate and to call my credit card company for a refund. They also asked me how I purchased the tickets and when I said I used a credit card, he said they show they were purchased with a gift card, so I assume way.com must do that in order to issue the tickets. What a mess this is now. I called way.com and am waiting to hear back from them. Disney said when they canceled my order, the money was being refunded to the gift card, so basically to way.com. I hope my credit card company will refund me the money and that this can be straightened out. I have 5 weeks to go before we leave on vacation so at least I have time to deal with it. I don't know now if I try to repurchase them, if Disney will have my info on file and will invalidate the tickets. Has anyone else had this experience?

What happened with this, did it get fixed? Your review is the one I keep telling others about and trying to warn them against way.com. Did you get your money back, did Disney make a mistake?

Look at Sun Lover's post #381 on this page. Everything worked out fine for them! If you go further back, I think I remember reading that she explains further how the situation occurred.

I recently purchased from way.com and based on all the positive reviews, I'm not concerned.

I have heard of people using it before without any problems, I was going to use them last year but ended up going thru Orbitz

Thinking of buying tickets through way.com. If I get the tix with no magic mornings, would I still get that for staying at DLH? Anybody know?

Any one staying at dlh, pph, GC will get magic morning even if the tickets don't have it.

It is my understanding that all tickets (no matter where you buy them) include one MM if you purchase 3-day passes and up. Am I right?

No some do not have MM, like the ones last year from get travel for the 5k. We did get good price but no MM.

I'm considering purchasing our tickets through this site. It will save $100 over DLR prices for my family of six. How last minute can you purchase these? I read on this thread that you must use the tickets on dates specified unlike DLR tickets. It would be a terrible tragedy if I purchased them and then some unforeseen situation arose. I would love to hear how close to arrival people have purchased. Thanks!

I'm considering purchasing our tickets through this site. It will save $100 over DLR prices for my family of six. How last minute can you purchase these? I read on this thread that you must use the tickets on dates specified unlike DLR tickets. It would be a terrible tragedy if I purchased them and then some unforeseen situation arose. I would love to hear how close to arrival people have purchased. Thanks!

We leave next week and just purchased ours last week. We got a confirmation email that same night and once we replied with a name we got an email to print the tickets. We used them 2 years ago with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter