Anyone heard of way.com?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by JalenJade, Mar 1, 2013.

1. JalenJade

JalenJade Mouseketeer

Heard from reddit about this site and was wondering if anyone had experience with them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damiel

damiel DIS Veteran

I just posted this same question on the budget boards. They have great prices on tickets. I sure would like to hear what others have to say.

4. DizMe

DizMe <font color=darkorchid>Here we gooooo...<br><font

Wow! I've never heard of them before, but the prices are good. Interesting--I noticed that the 5-day hopper was cheaper than the 4-day...$234 as opposed to $247 for an adult pass. Disneyland.com lists the 5-day hopper at $270, so that's a really good deal if legit.

Oops! My mistake. I was looking at the 5-day 1 park/day pass, not the hopper. The 5-day hopper pass is $243 so it's still a good price.

5. JalenJade

JalenJade Mouseketeer

So I "bit the bullet" and put in an order. They only know what dates their tickets are for for about 2 months in advance. Currently they have tickets for Feb 22-Mar 7, March 3-16, Marcch 16-29, April 1-14, April 5-18 and April 9-22
    On Monday (March 4) they'll have their May dates.
    I'll update as I find out about getting my tickets. (Or getting my money back)

(Sorry if this should've been on the budget board to begin with.)

6. awdsmama

awdsmama DIS Veteran

Never heard of them and I personally would be too skeptical and nervous that it wasn't legit or something so I wouldn't be able to do it.

Let us know how it goes!

7. bigjeff

bigjeff Earning My Ears

I was reading there website. The tickets are cheaper because there is no magic morning included with the tickets. Something to consider.

8. bigjeff

bigjeff Earning My Ears

Sorry read farther into their website and there are 4 day hoppers with magic morning available.

9. ttig34

ttig34 Mouseketeer

I can't say what the situation is with the current Disneyland tickets for sale, but a few months ago, someone was selling tickets on EBAY that were convention tickets, they were saying you could buy them on EBAY or go through their WAY.com account to purchase them. Since all the current tickets seem to have specific dates attached, makes one wonder if it could be convention related. If so, it is not okay to buy the tickets. So I would say to proceed with caution.

10. damiel

damiel DIS Veteran

I just wondered if you have any new information? I would like to hear about your experience. when are you traveling?

11. JalenJade

JalenJade Mouseketeer

I should have more to report tomorrow.
    I'm traveling May 3 through 12, the tickets are actually for a friend who is joining me for part of the trip and we're celebrating our birthdays together.

12. sunshine1974

sunshine1974 Mouseketeer

I purchased an annual pass on Sunday and within 30 minutes they forwarded me an email from DLR.Ticket.ConfirmationatDisneyOnline.com (can't post email address with my low post count so had to take out the @ in the address) that had my eticket for my pass attached. They answered any questions I had before purchasing almost instantly via email. It all appears legit. I will find out on 3/12 when I go to activate the pass pixiedust:

13. DizMe

Where did you find an annual pass option? I only see the 2-day to 5-day passes. Did you have to call for it?

14. bigjeff

bigjeff Earning My Ears

I bought 3 adult & 1 child 4 day hopper with magic morning. $247.50 for each adult ticket and $229.50 for child. Printed out my tickets no problem. Now if there's no problems at the gate I'll be happy with the deal.

15. sunshine1974

sunshine1974 Mouseketeer

No, I just searched Disneyland and 4 pages of ticket options came up including all types of passes. I think they were on page 3.

16. DizMe

Oh, duh! I'm a dunce. I never noticed there was more than one page!

17. JalenJade

JalenJade Mouseketeer

Yep this is the confirmation that was included with the e-ticket. Also the ticket is a regular ticket with a first use by date of then end of this year.

18. damiel

damiel DIS Veteran

A few questions:
    What are Way Bucks? I looked to see if there was a link to spend them or how they work but I couldn't find anything.
    When was your credit card charges? When you first submited the order or when they fulfilled the order?
    Thanks!

19. MermaidHair

MermaidHair Mouseketeer

This is so interesting! I am dying to know why they can sell them so much cheaper. By my estimate I would save $27 for a 4 day park hopper over the gate price. How can this be?

In general, does anyone know if you can redeem etickets at the resort hotels or only at the entrance gate?

20. JalenJade

JalenJade Mouseketeer

Way bucks appear to be a discount off a future order, I didn't sign up for an account so I didn't look into it.

My card was charged when I placed the order, which is why I suggest waiting until the first Monday of the month 2 months before you travel. However seeing that the ticket I received says it has to be first used by the end of the year I don't see why they need your travel day at all.

This is the fine print on the ticket:
    [​IMG]

21. damiel

damiel DIS Veteran

Thanks! It all looks pretty legit. I am going to give it a shot. It will save my family $123.00!:dance3: