Anyone heard of way.com?

Do they change their ticket prices? If I purchase from way.com we can do an extra park day. We won't be traveling until 10/24 and was hoping to wait a few weeks before spending any more $$ ;)

Has anyone used it to purchase DLR parking or something other than DLR tickets? E.g. sporting events

I purchased 1 day park hopper tickets from way.com and used them at the beginning of September. I had no problems at all. I would definitely use them again. You can't beat their prices. I wish they sold Disney World tickets! :)

I just bought a 2 Day Park Hopper this morning from way.com. It took just under 7 hours to be delivered to my inbox for printing.

I've bought electronic DLR park hoppers before from other sources, and this one looks identical to those. I'm sure it will work just fine at the turnstile.

One thing to note, while the consensus is that there are no issues with way.com, IF someone is still concerned about them GetAwayToday will match their prices if you call them to order.

One thing to note, while the consensus is that there are no issues with way.com, IF someone is still concerned about them GetAwayToday will match their prices if you call them to order.

I also had getaway.com match their ticket prices for me!:thumbsup2

Hi,

has anyone purchased DLR parking via way.com?

How did it go?

Does it have to be used at a specific lot?

Thank you :flower3:

OOOOOO! I'm so mad! :mad:

Last night I purchased 4 Disneyland park hoppers for my family's upcoming trip from way.com. Everything went fine, the charge showed up on my credit card account this morning.

At 4:30 this afternoon, I receive a call from one of their representatives. He told me that my charge had been denied and that I needed to call my credit card company. Alarmed, I called them, and spoke with them regarding this. They told me not only had way.com already been approved for the charge (last night), they had no idea what the representative was talking about and have no record of him calling them.

Now, completely alarmed, I call way.com's rep back. He tells me that he knew the the charge had gone through, but since it was a high dollar transaction, he felt the need to call me and tell me that it had not been approved so that I would call my credit card company (????), and that I should be "GRATEFUL" that he had called me to check on me and my transaction. I should be grateful for needless harassment and unwarranted stress at the hands of a CSR who can't even do his job right? Excuse me?? Needless to say, they have lost my business.

*grrrrrr*

I just bought a 2 Day Park Hopper this morning from way.com. It took just under 7 hours to be delivered to my inbox for printing.

I've bought electronic DLR park hoppers before from other sources, and this one looks identical to those. I'm sure it will work just fine at the turnstile.

We are in Disney now. Thanks to way.com for providing great services.

Quick question.

I just purchased 2 5-day parkhoppers for a couple of my friends. ((I'm such an awesome friend!!!)) Anywhoo, they are arriving a few hours after us on the first day. I was thinking I'd print the vouchers and mail them to them since they live half-a-country away from me. Will I need to be with them when they use the vouchers at the ticket booth since I'm the one who purchased them? We bought our family's APs from Way.com in the spring but for whatever reason I can't remember if we had to assign our names to them or what the deal was when we activated the passes. Maybe it's different for the parkhoppers vs. APs.

Anyone know?

Thanks muchly!

Quick question. I just purchased 2 5-day parkhoppers for a couple of my friends. ((I'm such an awesome friend!!!)) Anywhoo, they are arriving a few hours after us on the first day. I was thinking I'd print the vouchers and mail them to them since they live half-a-country away from me. Will I need to be with them when they use the vouchers at the ticket booth since I'm the one who purchased them? We bought our family's APs from Way.com in the spring but for whatever reason I can't remember if we had to assign our names to them or what the deal was when we activated the passes. Maybe it's different for the parkhoppers vs. APs. Anyone know? Thanks muchly!

Did you put THEIR names as the ticket holders? If you did, they'll just show their ID at the gate, they print the ticket and they'll sign them with their names.

Did you put THEIR names as the ticket holders? If you did, they'll just show their ID at the gate, they print the ticket and they'll sign them with their names.

It didn't ask for that in the purchase process. Just added the passes to my cart and paid. That was it. (??)

Quick question. I just purchased 2 5-day parkhoppers for a couple of my friends. ((I'm such an awesome friend!!!)) Anywhoo, they are arriving a few hours after us on the first day. I was thinking I'd print the vouchers and mail them to them since they live half-a-country away from me. Will I need to be with them when they use the vouchers at the ticket booth since I'm the one who purchased them? We bought our family's APs from Way.com in the spring but for whatever reason I can't remember if we had to assign our names to them or what the deal was when we activated the passes. Maybe it's different for the parkhoppers vs. APs. Anyone know? Thanks muchly!

It may be safer to email the vouchers to them and have them print them out. This way no chance to get lost in the mail. As for the name, you can view the voucher to see if they have the name on them.

I had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with way.com tickets.

As soon as I got my confirmation email, I called Disney directly to make sure the tickets were good. The CM I talked to had never heard of way.com, but he also didn't think that was weird that he didn't know every vendor out there.

They worked just fine at the turnstyle, where they gave us our 5 day PH the first morning. On my last day I upgraded mine to an AP.

It's legit.

(And really, if it was NOT legit after all these good reviews, I'm sure you could contest the charge with your credit card)

Once Disney gave the confirmation numbers its blessing over the phone, I was not worried at all.

I just purchased 2-day park hopper Disney tickets from way.com. I received the confirmation email and printed the tickets. I had read on the boards where people said to call Disney and give them the confirmation number to make sure the tickets were okay. I did this a few mins. ago and the CM at Disney asked for my name and address, put me on hold 4 times and came back and said his supervisor had canceled these tickets because they were not legitimate and to call my credit card company for a refund. They also asked me how I purchased the tickets and when I said I used a credit card, he said they show they were purchased with a gift card, so I assume way.com must do that in order to issue the tickets. What a mess this is now. I called way.com and am waiting to hear back from them. Disney said when they canceled my order, the money was being refunded to the gift card, so basically to way.com. I hope my credit card company will refund me the money and that this can be straightened out. I have 5 weeks to go before we leave on vacation so at least I have time to deal with it. I don't know now if I try to repurchase them, if Disney will have my info on file and will invalidate the tickets. Has anyone else had this experience?

I'm wondering how this turned out for you. I've been searching for reviews regarding purchasing tickets through way.com and I think yours is the only negative review at all going back to 2012. Anyone else have a negative story regarding disneyland tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter