Anyone heard of way.com?

It will be interesting to see if anyone has any success or problems using these tickets or especially the passholders purchased from this site.

I am far too skeptical to order something like this - as while it could save well over a $100 for your family, it could also cost you the entire transaction if the tickets do not work when you arrive.

I guess with all the ticket brokering going on, everyone is a bit leary of things that appear too good to be true.

Will be checking back though to see if any more news comes of this.

First time posting, but I've always checked this board for great info. I, too, am very interested in tickets through way.com so I'll be following to find out how it works for you guys. thanks for being the trailblazers on this one!

At first I was really skeptical about way.com but when further looking into the deal for the 3 5-day park hoppers that I need they are the same price as offered through ticketsatwork.com - $259 each. Tickets at Work wants to charge $54.51 in taxes and fees for the 3 tickets so that really cuts into the savings. I don't see any taxes or fees on way.com when to the point of entering payment info. I'm going to keep my eye on this one.

way.com just added cheaper promotional park hoppers today
3 day 209.00
4 day 214.00
5 day 239.00

they all come with magic morning

These tickets are the same price offered through my husbands work and through LMTCLUB (which I have used in the past)! So it's not too out of the ordinary.

way.com just added cheaper promotional park hoppers today
3 day 209.00
4 day 214.00
5 day 239.00

they all come with magic morning

Those aren't new- they have always been offered on the site since I found out about it last week. Those cheaper tickets expire 3/11/13.

Has anyone actually gone to the park with these tickets yet? way.com told me that you had to use them n the exact dates you request and the date cannot be changed due to illness, etc. I have 20 people that need to buy tickets and I didn't want to suggest them unless they eyre legit.

Thanks,,
Nancy

Man, this would save us $190 if it's legit...

Anyone who has purchased tickets from them, PLEASE let me know how it goes!

I see they also have the SoCal City Pass for close to a $125 savings for my family. Anxiously waiting to see how it goes for those with tickets for this week.

I called and spoke to customer service. This is what they told me. They are a certified Disney re-seller.

I was told that the tickets they sell can be sent via email or directly from Disney (takes about 10 days) I was also told that you must have picture ID at the gate to use the tickets. The big condition... The tickets were only good for the exact days you specify when you order. No 13 days or end of the year clause. The tickets are 100% non-refundable an only good for the exact days you specify.

I called and spoke to customer service. This is what they told me. They are a certified Disney re-seller.

I was told that the tickets they sell can be sent via email or directly from Disney (takes about 10 days) I was also told that you must have picture ID at the gate to use the tickets. The big condition... The tickets were only good for the exact days you specify when you order. No 13 days or end of the year clause. The tickets are 100% non-refundable an only good for the exact days you specify.

When I bought my daughter's 5 day ticket they wanted the date of entry into the park, however the ticket doesn't have that date anywhere on it and says it's good for 13 days after initial use and must be activated by 12/31/13. And the ticket does not have her name on it anywhere.

Non refundable? Like if you don't use them during the dates you specify you lose them? We're 95% sure of when were going but it will all depend if this little one in my belly is healthy and easy enough to travel with.

Are these tickets like DL ones that maintain their value, even if you can't use them?

When I ordered ours they wanted to know a name and address. They never asked me about specific dates. My tickets say good until Dec. 31-2013.
I have talked to customer service twice about which hoppers I wanted and if he could send me the email with the tickets attachment again. I couldn't download it. Both times I talked to him he was very helpful and I feel pretty confident this is all on the up and up. ( Famous last words). We'll see on April 2nd.

Those aren't new- they have always been offered on the site since I found out about it last week. Those cheaper tickets expire 3/11/13.

I'm seeing tickets for this price and I don't see anything about an expiration date. In fact they list some dates in march as blackout dates. I can't wait to hear about anybody actually using these as it would save my family a lot of money. Just so skeptical....

I'm interested in knowing how this goes. If it goes well I know where I'm getting my tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter