• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone having trouble getting into my disney experience

I just got on with 2 different browsers (chrome and IE) and moved a bunch of stuff around, so at this point the maintenance is either done, or I am just really lucky...

Mum's having terrible trouble with MDE, but my phone app is thankfully fine! Monday we had to find a kiosk at MK and take a picture of the screen.

Was everybody able to get their information back? I tried to get into my account this morning and it asked me to update my password & security questions. I didn't think too much about it because I've had to do that for some other companies recently. Now it shows no tickets. No ADRs. Nothing. I don't have a smartphone (I know...the dark ages) so I don't have the app to try and find my reservations. I tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome. Nothing. I tried calling Tech but the wait time is at least 25 minutes and I have to leave for a doctor's appointment. Will try again later. Frustrating!

Was everybody able to get their information back? I tried to get into my account this morning and it asked me to update my password & security questions. I didn't think too much about it because I've had to do that for some other companies recently. Now it shows no tickets. No ADRs. Nothing. I don't have a smartphone (I know...the dark ages) so I don't have the app to try and find my reservations. I tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome. Nothing. I tried calling Tech but the wait time is at least 25 minutes and I have to leave for a doctor's appointment. Will try again later. Frustrating!

Nope this is the issue I'm having. I also can't change my password using the e-mail link it sends you to change your password. I am going to call/have my husband call and hopefully reset it in a bit.

I logged in just to see since I made a reservation the other day and it was all still there. Just asked me to check some new TOAs. I got lucky.

I cleared my history, but that did not matter. I still can't get in. I guess eventually, I may have to call that phone number.

I called, got it reset and it still isn't working. Sigh. Fortunately I can get on my husbands account for FP+ tonight.

I had to call twice. The first reset I could log in and everything was gone for our Dec trip. Called back... just another glitch with an old log in on another site. Reset again and all is good. I am just glad that I had seen this thread so I did not panic. (too much) I feel so bad for those of you in the middle of trying to make FP+ or dining reservations.

It was the same for me but when I reset the password the reservations weren't there, and when I tried to link them, it told me that the reservations were linked to an account that I had and that I had to link with myself. I called IT and it went back to the original password and all was there. As I said before, I was having better luck with IE than Chrome. I do feel for the people who were trying to get fps, though. At least you can call for the ADRs.

I'm having a similar issue. The MDE site had me change my security questions yesterday and promptly forgot all of my personal information (AP, linked credit card, friends, user photo, etc). I made a couple of dining reservations and they're not showing up on the iPhone app, and told me they had been claimed by another user when I tried to link them. (The iPhone app is still showing all my correct info otherwise.) I just did a web chat and the CM told me she hasn't heard of any issues with the website and that I should call 407-560-2428 to have my two accounts linked. Sigh. Given that so many others are having similar issues, I think I'll just give it a couple days instead of wasting time on the phone.

Yeah I've been trying to log in since last night to view my Photopass pictures and I can't get in at all. I'm logged into the app, but when I try to log into the actual site it says it doesn't recognize my username/password. I tried to change it, and it wouldn't let me do that either.

Ughh I don't know what to do I am 30 days out and I have the reset password issue DVC and phone app are fine. I don't know if i should change the password and roll the dice or just go ahead and call. So much is stored on MDE that it really scares me.

I'm afraid to even try. I have six weeks before I need to make FP+ and I think I have my ADR's all set for now. I am going to wait a week and try it then. I feel bad for anyone trying to make plans now. How stressful!

I called in to Disney and waited about 20 minutes for a Tech. She was very nice and got it straightened out in about 5 minutes or so. She stayed on the line with me through the whole process to make sure I got my information to come up for me. She did tell me that they changed their password requirements just yesterday (Need at least one capital letter, at least one number, and has to be at least either 6 or 7 characters long, etc.).

The website is completely unreachable for me right now.

I too have it only working on the APP, but on website it is missing my reservations and even the avatar picture is the default and not what I set. I called this morning and they said updates were being worked and to check in 1 hour...well, it has been 3 and nothing is working for me.

Also, when I can get in, it won't let me re-add my reservations.

I'm glad to know it's not just me! At first it kept saying that either my username or password were wrong.then it sent me a welcome email like I had just set up a new account. I was finally able to change my password, but the account has no info or my trip plans on it. When I tried to link them,it said that trip res was for another account. The account that will let me login (the email address we have used as our disney account for years), has my husband's name with his middle initial. The account it says made the trip res when I try tomput it on there only has my husband's first and last name. I'm so confused!i really need to get on their because we just started planning a last minute trip at the beginning of the week and our money is due Sunday and I need to do our fastpass plus res!!! :(

I'm glad to know it's not just me! At first it kept saying that either my username or password were wrong.then it sent me a welcome email like I had just set up a new account. I was finally able to change my password, but the account has no info or my trip plans on it. When I tried to link them,it said that trip res was for another account. The account that will let me login (the email address we have used as our disney account for years), has my husband's name with his middle initial. The account it says made the trip res when I try tomput it on there only has my husband's first and last name. I'm so confused!i really need to get on their because we just started planning a last minute trip at the beginning of the week and our money is due Sunday and I need to do our fastpass plus res!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter