Anyone having trouble getting into my disney experience

kashzan

Mouseketeer
I have been trying since 7 am , and after they (tech support) had me change passwords several times, they finally told me they were doing enhancements.

I can't log in either. It's saying my email or pw is incorrect. I wish it would just say down for maintenance! Also I finally saw a SDMT FP on the Dibb and that's when I couldn't log in to try to get it. So frustrating!

It's making me change my password on the Website. App has kept me logged in.

It's clearly got issues!

I can't access my pics on the photo pass page (I just posted a thread about it, too), so it must be a site issue

Their system is having trouble right now. It took Disney Dining 10 minutes to find my reservations.

I hope when the system gets back up, all the reservations and fast passes are still showing. Its maddening.

Having trouble too! Wanted to scout out some dining reservations...Hopefully will be up and running again soon!

I just checked, and it tells me my info is incorrect. There is red printing, and a number to call. Hopefully, if they are doing updates/enhancements, this will straighten itself out over time. My trip is over 2 months away.

Yep, same problem here. Wants me to change my password, but then won't let me. I got into DVC just fine, and my phone app, but I can't buy my MVMCP tickets.

I'm in, all i can see different is a new HP logo at the bottom right lol

I've been on today a couple of times and just logged in a few minutes ago. What it did to me was auto-fill my password when I started typing it and what I'd already typed manually was tagging onto the end of my password and messing it up. So I had to back the password out and re-type it. Worked fine then.

glad to know I'm not alone! I am very glad I'm not down there or traveling soon - fingers crossed for everyone who is that they sort it out soon

I should have read this before I tried to get on.

I got in, but it seems to have lost all my info. If I enter my ADR confirmation number it tells me, that ADR is registered to my name, they are in charge of it and it won't link it back to me. I am hoping it is just super glitchy right now and works correctly in a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter