Anyone get email of fxcm?

You sure will Laura. Its yours until expiry. Mine expires in May so I'll only get one more use but tbh with our APs the only thing we'll miss is Salon Mickey.

Thats exactly what I am thinking! I have my card now and I also renewed my AP the other day so the only perk for me is Salon Mickey! And to be honest the €100 would be nice back into my account! I think I will just sell them

yep and It worked out at 34¬ for my 10 after fees. So dissapointed. log in to the mybroker part and sell them there Laura.

oh well it pays Decembers car insurance >:|

yep and It worked out at 34¬ for my 10 after fees. So dissapointed. log in to the mybroker part and sell them there Laura.

oh well it pays Decembers car insurance >:|

Exactly! It will pay Januarys Car tax!

Just rang Davy Stock Brokers and you need €500 to fund an account with them :crazy2:

Shares are sold! Account is closed!

Bought them for €82.50 and sold them for €76.56.
I think €6 is a small price to pay for Salon Mickey!

Although I sold the shares at a higher price than the price at which I bought them, I got stung on commission and the account inactivity fee!

Ah well, the €76 will pay for my hotel in December, and today my new AP was processed... Its not all bad news! pixiedust:

I have to sell to Laura, in Ireland I can't find a cheap way to keep any account, :( no body wants to house free accounts anymore.

I have to sell to Laura, in Ireland I can't find a cheap way to keep any account, :( no body wants to house free accounts anymore.

At least we have our shareholders membership for a year and a half more. Come time of renewal I probably wouldn't have been in a position to purchase 80 more shares!

I've sold too - broke even from what I can tell... Am sure I'll use my card there in March

Isnt it such a pity we had to sell them though. Im getting my last use out of mine next month. The AP does work out a better saving all in all but it was nice to own a miniscule stake in DLP while it lasted

Got my new AP yesterday! And at least I still have a year and a half left on my shareholders card!

Which one did you get Laura? We saved a fortune with it :)
but it also means Im forever pricing flights... just incase

lol im on the lookout for every tip to get the most out of ours. Going to see if I can sponsor anyone too.
Its a great bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter