Anyone flown with "My Travel"?

disckobox

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had reports (good or bad) on My Travel flights?

Do the seats have tv's in the back or that just for premiere (sorry "premi-air"!) customers?

Thanks!

we flew with Airtours last year, and they were good. The seats all have tvs, even in the back. You get about 8 channels to choose from, certainly a couple of movies and a kids channel (which my dd watched for the entire flight)
There was some mention of nintendo, but we weren't interested, so I'm not sure how that worked.

There was also a camera so you could see outside the plane, which made me very very nervous when we were coming into land.

Other than that - your basic flight - the food was ok, nothing special. Legroom about par with everyone else. No free drinks.

This year we flew with KLM/Northwestern, and although we had a bit more legroom and free drinks, I think overall I prefered Airtours.

bev

hi disckobox- we flew with my travel in august from glasgow and unfortunatly there was no seat back tv's ect just basic cheap and cheerful flight with absonutely no extra's all i can say was the cabin crew were really good and very helpful as my son was sick the whole flight and they were very attentive and gave me a large bottle of water to keep getting fluid's in to him as he had fell at the airport before our flight and did'nt know if that was related or not and they even called for a doctor on board thankfully my son was okay but again all i can say is the crew were great and it wasnt a bad flight considering , also i think it depends where you depart from and the typoe of plane you get so good luck.
margaret.

we flew with my travel 3 weeks ago to africa, no seat back TV's just the screens every couple of rows down, bit difficult as the one nearest was too close and the next you couldnt make out what was happening.
Food was good, no complaints really, if it was JMC i could write you a list LOL

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter