Anyone ever stay at KBF Hotel?

plaswell

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel to visit Disneyland? Through my wife's work we can get extremely cheap rates. I've read a little about their free shuttle up DL but am hoping to hear my from some of you.

We stayed there last year to attend a wedding at their little church across the street (reception was in a ballroom in the hotel). Hotel and rooms were nicer than I thought they would be. Older place, but in good shape. The parking spot we found was a long walk from the lobby. We paid less than $100 per night, it was a good value. Cannot comment on the shuttle to DL, sorry. Have a great trip!:)

I have personally never stayed there and have never considered staying so far away as we like to be within walking distance.
However, was just talking to a friend the other day and she mentioned that they has always stayed across the street but stayed at the Radisson-Knotts Berry Farm last time and loved it and would be staying there again. She said she liked:
-the suites
-the breakfast was fabulous
-the shuttle was quick, convenient and reliable
-lots of restaurants around hotel and reasonably priced and not over crowded
-walk to shopping

So I can't speak from personal experience but wanted to share her opinions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter