Anyone ever stay at KBF Hotel?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by plaswell, Dec 2, 2012.

1. plaswell

plaswell Earning My Ears

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel to visit Disneyland? Through my wife's work we can get extremely cheap rates. I've read a little about their free shuttle up DL but am hoping to hear my from some of you.

2. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

I have not, but I am curious to hear people's opinions.

3. lulubelle

lulubelle <font color=darkorchid><marquee> I am Miss Klutz W

We stayed there last year to attend a wedding at their little church across the street (reception was in a ballroom in the hotel). Hotel and rooms were nicer than I thought they would be. Older place, but in good shape. The parking spot we found was a long walk from the lobby. We paid less than $100 per night, it was a good value. Cannot comment on the shuttle to DL, sorry. Have a great trip!:)

4. luvsmickey1968

luvsmickey1968 Mouseketeer

I have personally never stayed there and have never considered staying so far away as we like to be within walking distance.
    However, was just talking to a friend the other day and she mentioned that they has always stayed across the street but stayed at the Radisson-Knotts Berry Farm last time and loved it and would be staying there again. She said she liked:
    -the suites
    -the breakfast was fabulous
    -the shuttle was quick, convenient and reliable
    -lots of restaurants around hotel and reasonably priced and not over crowded
    -walk to shopping

So I can't speak from personal experience but wanted to share her opinions!

5. CactusJack

CactusJack Been there, done that, going back

Seems to be a little too far for Disneyland, but interested in hearing other's opinions.