Hi, My missus and I are AP holders since last August last year, and we are planning to stay at the Newport Bay in the first week of may 3-9. The only thing that is stopping us booking now with the 40% off deal is the fact that the next AP discounts are due hopefully within the next few weeks. I am driving myself mad by wondering if we should just book now with the 40% off now, as the next discount AP rate may be disappointing, but then again it could be similar to the 50% off again as per earlier this year. Is anyone else having these same thoughts? I'm thinking that the discount perhaps won't be as strong as that with it being the spring/summer months, but it might still be better to get a room-only discount than a package with tickets discount. It's coming to about £680 at the moment (which I'm happy with), but it just seems so daft that it might be possibly cheaper to buy the park tickets again, than to use our annual pass to get a decent room only rate!! From past years, does anyone know exactly when the next AP discounts are due date-wise?