Anyone else tear up?

I have always teared up with anything Disney- commercials, Movies, Vacation planning videos, etc.
I tear up many times at WDW over the course of our vacation too.
We leave in 9 days and this trip will be probally the most emtional trip of all for us. I am planning on buying a ton of tissues and bringing them into the parks. Our last trip we had a medical emergency in MK with my DD (3) and spent the week in intensive care at Florida Hospital. All she has been asking for since is to go back to WDW. I know every experience this trip will be emotional in a good way for us all.:hug:

I cry ALL THE TIME at Disney! I don't let DH see because I am embarassed!

Some of what I cry at:

Illuminations
Wishes
Fantasmic
Osbourne Lights
Candlelight Processional
Philharmagic
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth back when the lights were on the descend part
Canada movie

you might want to consider paxil:rotfl:

I'm not depressed and I do not have an enxiety disorder, so no thanks.
apologies from me, it was a joke, not meant to offend:hug:

OK...so just got back from a FABULOUS trip tot he world, and was wondering something. Does anyone shed a tear or two when arriving, visiting, or departing the Disney? I always feel like an overgrown baby, because I often tear up upon walking down main street or when I watch wishes. Then as we are leaving I practically sob! Anyone else have these misty eyed moments on your trips?

Um, I teared up just thinking about it while reading this thread!! :rotfl:

I don't cry when I get there because I'm busy and happy. I don't cry when I leave because I know I'll be back.

But I've teared up during Wishes. And FotLK.

I cry walking down Main street for the first time each visit! Last time I really cried seeing the look on my DD and DS faces when they saw the castle for the first time.

Oh god...I hate to admit it as a guy, but certain things make me tear up a little - FofLK and Wishes among them. Biggest one - watching moments of pure joy that DD experiences there.

Actually - you wanna make me cry guarantee - not Disney related (unless you count the movie which was Disney) - but bring out "Miracle on Ice" (US Ice Hockey 1980 @ Lake Placid) - gets me every time..."Do you believe in Miracles? YES!"...damn I'm hazing up just thinking about it...what a wuss! Now I gotta close my office door. Damn you DISboards.

SkierPete

LOL--I am SO happy that I'm not the only one. I'm still mourning our departure from Disney and that was back in April. I go on some sort of Disney site almost everyday. I "plan" a trip twice a month, knowing that we're not going back until 2010 :( I look through all of the pictures of my family while we were there and still can come to tears thinking about how much fun my children (12, 8, and 2) had........I love that place!

I always cry while I am packing up getting ready to go home:sad1: , but when I get home I am happy to be back:)

I tear up way too much when I am at Disney. Being in Disney brings out the emotional side in me big time like no one else can.:santa:

Oh god...I hate to admit it as a guy, but certain things make me tear up a little - FofLK and Wishes among them. Biggest one - watching moments of pure joy that DD experiences there.

Actually - you wanna make me cry guarantee - not Disney related (unless you count the movie which was Disney) - but bring out "Miracle on Ice" (US Ice Hockey 1980 @ Lake Placid) - gets me every time..."Do you believe in Miracles? YES!"...damn I'm hazing up just thinking about it...what a wuss! Now I gotta close my office door. Damn you DISboards.

SkierPete

:rotfl2:

I tear up during wishes and when I first see the castle. Last trip, during wishes, I just wanted to put my family and I in a snowglobe and stay like that forever. I was thinking all sorts of sentimental things like how many good times will we have yet in the parks and how a day will come when I am standing with two teenagers and will they still see the magic. *Ok I am tearing up again*

I will also admit that when I am getting close to a Disney trip and I see pics on here or see a commercial. I do those excited jumpy giggles that I perfected around age 8. I just get sooooo excited with anticipation. :yay:

Okay, I'm watching the Disney special on the Travel Channel during my lunch hour and the just showed a part of Wishes. What do you know, but there was something leaking out of my eye! What could it be?! Is that a tear?!

That song with the fireworks cued to it gets me EVERY time. Even sitting in my living room, far, far away from Disney...

Okay, I'm watching the Disney special on the Travel Channel during my lunch hour and the just showed a part of Wishes. What do you know, but there was something leaking out of my eye! What could it be?! Is that a tear?!

That song with the fireworks cued to it gets me EVERY time. Even sitting in my living room, far, far away from Disney...

Same here! I was crying into my lunch, watching those beautiful fireworks. It's the music that gets me... every time.

Wow - just reading all these posts - that lump in the throat is there and here come the tears -

Isn't it wonderful...

With the world and our economy so crazed right now - how fantastic that the thought of a few acres in central Florida can a least for the moment take us all away to a happy place :wizard: pixiedust:

You have all brought the magic right back to me! I must say these posts brought yet another tear to my eye, but in a good way. I am in agreement with the previous poster about how amazing that with all the problems in our world this one place can bring so much joy....this is why I love Disney...it truly is magical. I am so glad I have finally found others who understand the meaning behind the magic. :hug:

Leaving for WDW in 16 days and I also teared up reading these posts. I will also shed tears when we arrive at that "Magical" place. Thanks for the memories:santa:

I cry as soon as i see cinderella castle, while watching wishes, when i see the big cheese mickey! and of course when leaving the magic kingdom park and seeing the sign with mickey telling you "see you real soon", that one right their just does it.

Wishes gets to me every time. I taped the Holiday version this last trip and now have it on my IPhone so I can watch it any time!:goodvibes

I always tear up on Main Street. WDW was the last place I remember my father truly happy before his death. I literally see him swaggering down the street with his new hat he purchased right outside the ice cream shop. It gets me every time.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter