• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else miss the challenge of the old fast passes?

Getting a FP for Wishes wouldn't ordinarily be my first choice but there are situations where it can make a lot of sense.

For example, on our upcoming trip we have an ADR for BOG at 5:30. We'll probably spend the morning at a different park (which one will depend on what we feel like doing that day based on what we have done and not done earlier in the week). In the preliminary plan, we would be going to DAK and touring there without FPs, which is usually pretty easy.

So, I have made FP reservations for MK, working them around the ADR: 7DMT before dinner and A&E after. I then decided to get a FP for Wishes instead of getting one for another ride on one of the rides that we will be doing on other days. I am looking forward to seeing if this will be a more pleasant experience for viewing Celebrate the Magic and Wishes than standing in the street with shoulder to shoulder people, including the ones who wedge their way in and/or put their kids on their shoulders just as the show is starting, blocking the clear view that you've been looking at for the last 30 minutes.

So, good news for the rest of you. We won't be fighting with you for those same day FPs unless we decide to change our plans.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh excuse me. A little pent up frustrations here.

WHAT!!!!! That's Crazy! Ridiculous! Inconceivable!:crazy2::hyper2:

I'm just messing around. My post that you responded to was almost completely kidding too. Definitely over dramatic.:scared::)

:grouphug:

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter