Anyone Else Doing 1 Week Dance?

:cheer2: Me! Me! Me! :cheer2:

We don't check in until Sun the 11th, but we're heading that direction a week from today! :banana: That counts for me!!! :Pinkbounc

I'd dance with you, but I just ate dinner and I'm afraid I'll get sick. 36 days for us until Poly, I'm so freakin' excited I can't think about anything else. For all of you getting ready to go, have fun and a safe trip, just save a little magic for me.

Ya'll I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: I'm actually down to less than 14 hours until our flight takes off. :faint: I can't believe its here! :cloud9:

We arrive Sept. 10th, staying at the Poly until Sept. 17th. Really getting excited now. Wonder how the crowds will be??
:Pinkbounc
Disnemimi

We can't wait!!!
Sept 12th for us!!!
Whoo-hoo!
It took us 13 years, but we are going!!
Yay!!!

Count us in.On the 10th we are at Poly Club two days,then Animal Kingdom Club two days,then our home WL Club for four more.We have never stayed at the Poly before and never animal club level before.Can't wait!

9/12 for us, too! :) This has been a challenging year and we can't wait to see the faces on our 3 dear children when they realize we're flying to Orlando, not picking up a friend who's playing along with our surprise. So far, I've kept all luggage tags/planning stuff from them and they haven't a clue! And I get to spend my birthday at Disney...

only wish my joy didn't feel a bit guilty knowing what suffering so many coastal families are going through.

Tara

I've got a little bit longer...15 days 'til we arrive in Orlando...but I'm DANCIN'!!!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!! :bride: :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter