Anyone cruising May 8, 2004 Western?

We are cruisin on this cruise also! Will be myself, dh and ds (who will be 14 at cruise time). We are also thinking of doing the vow renewal as we are sailing for our anniverary. We stayed at the Radisson in December when we cruised and I was NOT impressed (very dirty and disorganized) so I am looking for a place to stay night prior as well. Has anyone ever looked into the Holiday Inn Express? It is down the street from the Radisson (across from Ron Jon's?) and offers a full breakfast as well. I figure, if Avis is moving their spot anyway, why bother with the Radisson?:)

Hope we can get a Dis meet together for this cruise, our December was great!

Lisa

Ismac, I was going to stay at the Raddison but after reading another thread on it I may have changed my mind!
I will have my 14 year old god daughter with me on the cruise and my 4 year old daughter.

This will be our second cruise. We were on the May 4th Wonder this year.

We will have my DH, DD (she will be almost 6 then) my parents and my husband's parents.

Hey "OurDogCisco" I see we both have a DD6 and we are both from California!

Not sure when we are getting in yet. I am sure it will be the night before, but not sure where we will stay.

Hope to meet you all on the boat!

How exciting our list is growing. Well, now my aunt and uncle are coming too along with their dd11.

tpseller-- hopefully our dds will meet on the cruise!

Tina

We'll be on board! My husband (38), myself (34) and two kids (3 onboard and 7 months)...! It's our second ... can't wait!

Hey all!

Last post was in JULY? We must have been at the bottom of page 50! Luckily, search is working this morning!!

Moderators....can you please move us to the cruise meets board?

Thx!

It seems like yesterday we were still in the 300's!! I can't wait to go!! I am SO hoping my god daughter has a good time and meets some kids to hang out with (she will be a week shy of 15 when we go). I am going to order my Dis tshirt to wear on boarding day soon and I have my lime green Mickeys all ready!!!

We are going too!!! My husband and I will be on our first cruise. I've been spending DAYS reading these boards and we are really getting excited. From everyone's comments and enthusiasm, I can't believe we waited so long to cruise (we've been married 31 years). We just haven't been willing to not go to WDW on our vacation....
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Originally posted by bface
We are going too!!! My husband and I will be on our first cruise. I've been spending DAYS reading these boards and we are really getting excited.

I hope we can arrange a Dis-meet while we are all onboard!!

We ended up booking at the Radisson, previous cruisers have all had positive things to say about it recently so we will give it a shot...its nice and close and has a early shuttle and we are only there for one night so how bad could it be....I hope others are staying there prior to the cruise so we can meet up with them!
Where has everyone else decided to stay??

I think we are going to stay at the Raddisson too.

I haven't booked yet though. What rate did you get, aprilgail2?
I need to look into getting a room there soon.

We are getting there on the 6th - so we will have one whole day there prior to sailing.

I hope we can all meet on board or at the raddisson - that would be fun!

Originally posted by tpseller

We are getting there on the 6th - so we will have one whole day there prior to sailing.

Hi tpseller,

We booked at the Hyatt because our flight now gets in at 1 am and I don't want to spend another hour on road. So hopefully we'll meet on the cruise. My dd keeps talking about spending all her time at the club or on the mickey slide. I can't wait.

Tina

Originally posted by tpseller

We didn't get a suite, just a regular room with 2 beds for 89.00....I figrue by the time we get there, all we are going to do is maybe go for a swim and then go to sleep so why spend the extra money for a suite...

Ok guys, I'm here. The recent cruise/WDW trip is now behind us and I can focus on the next trip. I'll have to go back and read all of the replies so I don't miss anything! :)

Do we have plans for a DIS meet yet?

No plans yet! I keep bumping this thread up hoping someone will start posting!

Hi, we'll be there. Four adults and an 8 year old girl.

My second time, going with a family on their first cruise.
Boy are they in for a treat.

A little over four months, can't wait.
We have reservations at the Radisson the night before and would be very interested in a Dis meet. :wave:

Now that I have found this post I won't let it out of my sight.

What time is everyone who is staying at the Radisson going to be arriving there? We don't have our plane reservations yet since Jet Blue is only booking until pPril right now but I think we will be getting in early evening. My 14 year old god daughter is going to be going to school in the morning then getting signed out really early so it doesn't count as a day absent since she is already going to miss the whole next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter