Anyone checking at Vero Beach on May 26th?.Need beach chairs?

krishouse

Mouseketeer
We are checking out on Saturday and have two yellow beach chairs to give away. We could leave at the front desk for the first takers.
Thanks
Kristin

Hi! We're checking in the 28 and would love to have the chairs! We're a family of 8 so those two chairs will definitely be helpful!! Can you put our name on it and we'll be glad to pick it up at the front desk. We'll be sure to pass them on again when we leave, June 2! :)
Thank you!
The Shehan Family

Shehans they are yours!We will put your names on them and feel free to pass them on as you wish!!
We love it here and hope that you have a wonderful time
The Houses

Thank you House Family, we really appreciate the chairs! I'm glad to hear you all are having such a wonderful time, we're all very excited. It'll be our first time at Vero Beach and I've only heard good things!! :)

We'd be happy to give the beach chairs away when we leave too. We'll leave them at the front desk the night of June 1st. What name would you like us to put on the chairs, tb1972?

Thank you House Family, we really appreciate the chairs! I'm glad to hear you all are having such a wonderful time, we're all very excited. It'll be our first time at Vero Beach and I've only heard good things!! :)

We'd be happy to give the beach chairs away when we leave too. We'll leave them at the front desk the night of June 1st. What name would you like us to put on the chairs, tb1972?
Thank you both! You may use the last name Bauer at the front desk.

Hi there! We are on our way out. We dropped the chairs off with a little boogie board as well... Weather is perfect!!!! Have a wonderful time!
The Houses

I love the Dis people:love::love::love:

Thanks for leaving us the chairs and buggie board! We will use them well and pass them on.

Hope you have safe travels!
Thanks!

I love the Dis people:love::love::love:

Thanks for leaving us the chairs and buggie board! We will use them well and pass them on.

Hope you have safe travels!
Thanks!
Dis people are awesome!

Before we check out of VB on June 7th, I'll try to post what items I could leave for the next Dis'er family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter