• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone check into WDW resort TODAY

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
..who can report if they got a kttw AND Magic Bandswhen they checked in today?!

And did the kttw work to pull fast passes?

Thanks!!!

We just came home on Wednesday and had both and yes the KTTW works for obtaining fast passes beyond your Fast Pass + selections. Had no problem with either. Magic bands are so convenient! Enjoy your stay!!:)

Today is the day they are supposed to take away kttw for some resort guests. Trying to verify if that is happening and if so, where.

Thanks!

While I can't verify that they are no longer issuing KTTW cards at check in I CAN verify that our keys still work this morning in the machines.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

While I can't verify that they are no longer issuing KTTW cards at check in I CAN verify that our keys still work this morning in the machines.

To clarify, you didn't check in today, right? Just want to make sure we're clear on when people actually check in because today is apparently the day KTTW cards issued today won't work to pull FP-

Subbing... also anxious to see what people checking in today are receiving....

I had not heard about the KTTW cards not being issued as of today. We check in next Sunday and my tickets from UT are not linked so I have no FP+ nor could I get a FP for lunch at BOG, now maybe no KTTW card as backup if my MB do not function for charging etc once I am there ? :crazy2:

We check in tomorrow, so I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I won't be able to tell you about paper FP til Tuesday though.

To clarify, you didn't check in today, right? Just want to make sure we're clear on when people actually check in because today is apparently the day KTTW cards issued today won't work to pull FP-

No. We did not check in today.

I had not heard about the KTTW cards not being issued as of today. We check in next Sunday and my tickets from UT are not linked so I have no FP+ nor could I get a FP for lunch at BOG, now maybe no KTTW card as backup if my MB do not function for charging etc once I am there ? :crazy2:

The rumor is that if you request a KTTW card as back up, they will still give you one, but it won't work in FP- machines. Still waiting to see what's actually happening

Just checked in at WL. Got KTTW without asking. Was told they work in FP machines. Won't be able to test until tomorrow.

Subbing as well. Really curious b/c part of me thinks if they might only do certain resorts. So maybe the ones that first got to test would be the first ones to not receive KTTW cards. I'd love the chance to pull FP_, but if I can't it's not going to ruin my trip. It's the not knowing that's killing me though.

The only problem is that the item said that SOME guests wouldn't be able to pull fastpasses. Who knows what that means exactly.

The only problem is that the item said that SOME guests wouldn't be able to pull fastpasses. Who knows what that means exactly.

Do you know where I can find that? Was it on easywdw?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter