Anyone check into WDW resort TODAY

Checked in at BCV this afternoon. We were given KTTW cards. I mentioned that I had heard they were not giving them out anymore. Was told this was just to serve as a backup, should we have issues with MB. FYI, no issues at all with MB today. Everything worked great and our room was ready when we arrived ahead of 2pm!

It could be that some CM's will be testing first. Weren't they some of the people that tested FP+ to begin with? Time will tell....

Hoping someone reports soon from POP. We check in on Friday and two of us have not been able to get any FP+ since those tix aren't showing up on MDE for some reason. Was hoping to have everyone just use FP- because of this. If POP loses the ability to access FP- and the All Stars do not, then I'm thinking about switching resorts or switching Friday to a room only if that will get us KTTWs that can access FP-.

Gee whiz. There have been tons of heated arguments, claiming that DIS'ers in the 'know' have been scurrying around, obsessively grabbing up all of the FP-'s for evil use and scrapbooking...and in turn wrecking havoc on the whole FastPass ecosystem... And we finally, after waiting ALL day, have ONE report about FP- for someone checking in today? I find that so funny. Maybe we really are a small percentage of the daily guests.

I'll patiently wait for more reports. Thank you PP for your report from the Contemporary!! :)

WL and Poly guests have also reported receiving KTTW cards after checking in yesterday. Gotta agree with Mad Hattered that people currently on site who use DisBoards are probably not thinking about the boards right now... I know I don't log in all week while we are there.

Checked in at BCV this afternoon. We were given KTTW cards. I mentioned that I had heard they were not giving them out anymore. Was told this was just to serve as a backup, should we have issues with MB. FYI, no issues at all with MB today. Everything worked great and our room was ready when we arrived ahead of 2pm!

Thanks. Could you pull FP- with them?

Checked into today at the Contemporary. They gave us the KTTW cards without us asking. They did pull fast passes as well. We have the Magic Bands and FastPass+ as well. Lines were great today at MK by the way. I didn't see anything like people have been reporting. We were in Tomorrow Land around 3pm. Space Ranger had a 60 minute wait (the longest wait time we had seen all day), but you could still pull regular fast passes for 4pm!! :) Our Magic Bands worked great as well. No issues. :yay:

We had the same experience in MK yesterday. Great day!

We checked in yesterday and got both. Glad since I am band illiterate and couldn't get them set up to fast pass anything. They told us to come down and they would do it. Cards worked also though. On an off subject I am amazed at how they transformed the drink situation. Gotta love technology

We checked in yesterday and got both. Glad since I am band illiterate and couldn't get them set up to fast pass anything. They told us to come down and they would do it. Cards worked also though. On an off subject I am amazed at how they transformed the drink situation. Gotta love technology

What resort?

If I checked into a WDW resort today there's no way I'd be on this website-unless I had a major problem and needed sonme help from Disborders.

I'd be out having some fun.

I saw someone who said that she was a cast member post that she will be testing on October 30 by using only FP+ with no access to FP-. This CM thought that they might be starting with CM's but again who knows?

It could be that some CM's will be testing first. Weren't they some of the people that tested FP+ to begin with? Time will tell....

I have read information supporting both of your above posts within the last 24 hours. WHERE I read it I could not tell you. I seem to be all over the 'net at the moment following links from what I deem to be trustworthy sources and I think I have too many pots simmering on the stove right now :rotfl: It might have been Kenny the Pirate OR it might have been Tourinplans.com

My sister and her husband checked in at POR yesterday and they received KTTW cards and had magic bands. The CM at check-in told them that they gave them cards too in case there is a problem with their bands. They never asked for the cards, they were just issued.

We were given KTTW cards at check in. and have MB. had trouble with MB at turnstyles and had to go to CM... finally after like a week one CM said he reset the band and it finally worked. Left resort yesterday to eat off property and left MB in room, came back to room and tried to use the room key KTTW and would not work, had to have 2 CM come to the room to let us in...another reset of bands and told not to use the KTTW card? they also said that the keys would be done away with.
Personally from the last 12 days here I do not think they have any idea about anything... big plans and lots of GLITCHES. Not very much Disney Magic this trip.:(

Checked in at POR today. We were given KTTW cards without asking for them. So far we have had no issues with our magic bands. We have also been able to use our KTTW In order to pull paper fast passes today both at Epcot and at Magic Kingdom. So far I am loving the MB experience. Looking forward to the rest of the trip!

pixiedust:

Our Magic Bands and AP's work to pull regular FP, we did this today and say people using KTTW cards to get regular FP while wearing Magic bands too

I have read information supporting both of your above posts within the last 24 hours. WHERE I read it I could not tell you. I seem to be all over the 'net at the moment following links from what I deem to be trustworthy sources and I think I have too many pots simmering on the stove right now :rotfl: It might have been Kenny the Pirate OR it might have been Tourinplans.com
I've seen this in various places too. I was thinking easywdw or wdwmagic or somewhere. ;)

Checked in at POR today. We were given KTTW cards without asking for them. So far we have had no issues with our magic bands. We have also been able to use our KTTW In order to pull paper fast passes today both at Epcot and at Magic Kingdom. So far I am loving the MB experience. Looking forward to the rest of the trip!

pixiedust:

This is a good sign. We check-in to POR 11/11 so I'm hopeful. I'm more worried about the band's not working properly than pulling xtra fast passes. We don't usually do more than three fast passes per day anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter