Anyone Canceling Sci-Fi???

MomLC

We Love Our Princess
Hi Everyone, Well I woke up at 5:00am today to begin planning our ADR. The only one I could not snag was Sci Fi for Monday, May 17, 2021. If anyone decides to cancel their reservation please let me know. I only have 2 in my party and my daughter would love to go. Thanks and have a great day :rainbow:

I've had lots of success using the touring plans reservation finder in order to score hard to get reservations. I used it for BOG, Sci Fi, Le Cellier, and Beaches & Cream. The most recent B&C didn't have a reservation pop up until about a week before the trip, so just be aware that sometimes it takes close to the day you want for something to appear.

I am trying for Sci Fi for the exact day and time you are. We are a party of 2 too but I tried at 6:00AM and everything was gone.

I am trying for Sci Fi for the exact day and time you are. We are a party of 2 too but I tried at 6:00AM and everything was gone.
What a crazy coincidence :) I did try including another person from a party of 2 to 3. No luck at Sci-Fi but it did work at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Good luck !pixiedust:

What a crazy coincidence :) I did try including another person from a party of 2 to 3. No luck at Sci-Fi but it did work at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Good luck !pixiedust:
I had to go up to 5 for Sci-Fi - anything less showed no availability...but with 5, I had multiple times available.

I had to go up to 5 for Sci-Fi - anything less showed no availability...but with 5, I had multiple times available.
I'm not surprised. They are only putting one party per car right now and they hold 6, so I assume they are trying to maximize capacity that way. Pretty annoying!

We booked a last minute trip...booked in December for mid-February. We used *********** and during that month and a half only Two reservations popped up for our family of five during our two DHS days, and I didn’t limit the time or meal. They didn’t pop up until a week or so before our trip. I was surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter