• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone been on two table service meals in one day??

neejoe124

Earning My Ears
I have ADRs for Star Wars breakfast (11am) AND dinner+fantasmic (5pm) on the same day.
Should I drop one or just go for both??? Which to keep???

Those are both going to be very large meals. Can you move the breakfast earlier? I've done three table service meals in one day, but they were all light meals. I think those two are too close together to be worthwhile.

Done it many times. When we did the deluxe dining paln 4 years ago, we did this every day. We did a TS breakfast every morning (including one at CRT), and a TS dinner (including a couple of signatures), every day to use up the 3 daily credits. The breakfasts were always around 8am-9am and the dinners around 6pm.

We usually do 2 TS meals a day, but space them much farther apart because we wouldn't be hungry that soon. If we had a 5:00 Fantasmic Dinner Package, we would plan breakfast around 8:30 or 9:00 AM.

We have two booked on Easter -- Brunch @ Chef Mickey at 11a and dinner at Cape May Cafe at 8p. I wouldn't have two large meals as close together as yours are planned, can you move the breakfast earlier?

It depends on which experience you want, honestly. Personally I'd go for the Galactic Breakfast because I'd prefer a photo op with Darth Vader and Boba Fett than Chip and Dale Ewoks (I also can't get a reservation for this right now, try as I might every day, so it's more sought after for me personally). But then you also have reserved seating for Fantasmic. I found the walk in seats were fine, no real reason to get the reservation for it aside from a shorter wait. If you decide to keep the Fantasmic and you'll be there the last weekend, PM me!

I do multiple ADRs (2-3 per day) nearly every day of my trip. It's not for everybody, but I always enjoy my breaks in the restaurants.

Are both of your meals at H&V? If so, you may want to try and switch your Fantasmic dinner to another restaurant (just to add some variety). Although I eat multiple restaurant meals per day, I've never eaten at the same restaurant twice in the same day.

As others stated, it may not be a bad idea to see if you can get a better/earlier time for your breakfast. Other than that, have fun!

I do multiple ADRs (2-3 per day) nearly every day of my trip. It's not for everybody, but I always enjoy my breaks in the restaurants.

Are both of your meals at H&V? If so, you may want to try and switch your Fantasmic dinner to another restaurant (just to add some variety). Although I eat multiple restaurant meals per day, I've never eaten at the same restaurant twice in the same day.

As others stated, it may not be a bad idea to see if you can get a better/earlier time for your breakfast. Other than that, have fun!

When I was going through it for my trip, I noticed the breakfast is at Sci Fi while the dinner is at H&V.

Last edited:
thanks for the insights.
It's difficult to move the meals further apart due to availability.
We've decided that only my son and husband will attend the breakfast and all 4 of us attend the fantastic dinner.
That day in HS is predicted to be very crowded (star wars weekend + gay day in HS) so the Fantasmic seats and any ADRs will come in handy (but with a huuuuuge bill!).

We usually do 3 TS meals everyday. We always eat 3 full meals a day at home, and don't really like CS, so not much other choice. I don't find the portion sizes unusually large or anything, so it's not a big deal.

Every family is different, we've done 2 sit downs many times and half of them I regret by day 4. We're not big eaters at home so it was too much food considering were not used to buffets regularly. My best advice is limiting one buffet a day... There's evenibgs towarsa the end of the trip we can't even make it to dinner were just so full from the trip lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter