Anyone applied to the Disney Studios internship?

PrincessBrianna

Mouseketeer
I'm studying film and I applied to the physical production internship through Disney Studios in Burbank. Basically, I'd be working on a movie or TV set. I'd never heard of this internship before and I was wondering if anyone here has every applied to/worked at Disney Studios?

Thanks!

Hi there! I actually just discovered this and it sounds really neat!! I'm not studying film, but love movies and have always been very interested in the film industry. It looks like they only offer summer internships, which would actually be ideal for me! The site says to apply between October and February for the next summer, but they haven't posted any internships yet... I'll be checking back frequently though! :)

i would love to do that but i believe you have to find your own place to stay which i can't afford :(

but I'm also majoring in Film, what field do you want to work in? I'm leaning towards special effects [though i need more experience with that, lol]though i also like technical directing, it's fun

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest