Anybody Here Teach Wilson Reading?

Friend of a Mouse

Braille: To touch words and have them touch you ba
I am teaching Wilson Reading to one of my Braille clients. Our letter cards are on back order and have not arrived yet. I have the rest of the stuff including my teacher's manual. I have started the program with him, but cannot for the life of me remember what some of the letter keywords are. Those are only listed on the letter cards. Does anybody have a list of the keywords? Like I said, my cards are coming, they are just not here yet. I am not trying to go around copyright, just use the materials that I have so that I can be productive with this client. Thanks!

f, l, m, n, r, s, d, g, p, and t. I remember the vowels, just not the consonants

fun, lamp, man, nut, rat, snake (s snake /s/), bugs (s bugs /z/), dog, game, pan, and top. I hope that helps.

Thank you! I'm hoping the rest of my materials arrive soon, but that at least gets me where I need to be in the meantime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter