Any word on Tutto Italia?

Doug7856

DIS Veteran
For our November trip we wanted to have an Italian meal. I've read that Tutto Italia is replacing Alfredo's on a temporary basis, but when I call for reservations, I can't get any information on the new restaurant. Has anyone hear anything about Tutto Italia? Thanks for your help!

I think they are only opening for Candlelight Procession Packages. We have an ADR for the end of Nov. for Tutto Italia with the package.

I stopped by briefly today and it was open. I was in vacation mode and not in reporter mode so I'm sorry I don't have details but here is what I saw.

I looked very briefly at a menu and it looked very interesting. There were two options. One was a package deal that included two entree dishes and appetizer and dessert for a heck of a lot of money. It was $59 perhaps? You could also order off of the menu. They said that they did accept the Disney Dinning Plan but I don't know about restrictions.

I chatted very briefly with the girl at the podium. She said they just opened today and that the food was extremely good. She was a native Italian for what it is worth. They were full when we were there and were not taking reservations. She said that they would not be taking reservations for a while. I suspect that they are using it a bit as a release valve for folks who don't already have ADRs.

Sorry for not taking notes.

That is great news!! I leave in the AM, and I loved eating at Alfredo's!

Now I just have to find the time to stop by and chow !!:):cool1: :cool1:

Now, isn't that funny. I spoke with a CM a few minutes ago who said that restaurant is only open in December for the Candlelight Processional Packages, and then after checking (at my "oh, I heard it opened yesterday" ;) came back on the line and said, "No, Alfredo's is closed". Go figure.

Thanks, zddPaul!

I also called today about ADR for Feb. She said it would be open but they are not open to take any ADR's. I said something about it closing for remodel and then reopen in fall of '08 and she know nothing about that. She also said she was there yesterday and it was remodeled. :confused3 I'll just keep reading here & checking with DDining. We'll be there in Nov. so maybe I'll stop by to check out.

For those interested, allearsnet.com is reporting that reservations will open on Sunday, September 23rd. Waiting for the menu, but I think we'll be there in November.

I am looking forward to the dinner menu. I have the CP package here.

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining and the ADRs are now open. Lots of times available.:banana:

I was hoping that we could lunch there when we're at the WORLD in December, but their lunch menu is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for my pocket. Oh well......maybe on another trip. :confused3

Trying to see about making a dinner ADR for our Dec trip

The lunch menu looks good to me...I'm going out on a limb that the dinner menu will be similar

Update: ADR MADE for Fri 12/14

I hope this is just 1 TS. We reserved it for the CP and they (TS) are all accounted for!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter