Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

Yea, that's what everyone is telling me. I'm trying to convince myself, but we'll see if I end up riding it or not :rolleyes2
ToT was okay for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't dislike it. I might ride it again. I don't really get sick on rides. Stuff like that doesn't bother my stomache. The only time a ride ever made me sick was last summer at this local amusement park. It was a viking ship ride, and the back and forth motion made me feel aweful. I would have thrown up if I hadn't skipped lunch :faint: I felt icky the rest of the day :(

:laughing: I like your MS story. My older brother talked me into riding the orange version after I had only ridden green the whole trip. It was our last day at Epcot and the park was closing soon. I thought I would hate it, but it wasn't that bad. I kept making all these "woo-hoo!" noises, and I think the guys we were riding with thought I was kind of weird :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, our chain is so little! The wait went by SO FAST!! Only four more days!!
Do you guys have an early morning flight or a later one? Ours is at like eight in the morning, but it's about an hour and a half to two hour drive to the airport, so we have to get up really early. I would complain if I had to get that early for anything but Disney :laughing:

So.. Did you ride it?! I didn't ride Space Mountain, I just wasn't feeling up to it I guess?:confused: OMG. I rode teacups with my dad, little brother, and twin sister. It was AWFUL. My dad spun it so dang fast!! I hadn't been feeling awesome before it and that just set it off! Me and my mom had to go back to the resort because I didn't feel good.:sick::sad1: I was so upset because I felt like I had wasted the rest of my night! Luckily, it was only an hour until closing.:headache:

Hahaha, sounds like fun!:woohoo:

AHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE MY TRIP IS OVER!!:scared1: :eek: :sad2: :sad1: :scared:
Like I think I'm still in shock.

We left at around 8:00am then the car broke down and we had to fix it. It added about 2 hours two our trip.:eek: We definitely don't fly.. haha and I know! Unless it's Christmas or a Disney trip, I'm not waking up early happy!:littleangel:

has anyone been in mid-late august? i'm trying to get my family to go august 17-23, but they're saying it'll be wicked crowded.

someone help me convince them!!

I've never been, but it is definitely known that that is not the best time to go. Although, I looked at the crowd calender and it doesn't look like OMG AWFUL but it's definitely no low crowds. But you could overcome the crowds with lots of FPs and ADRs? Personally, I would never go then because I CANNOT tolerate the heat and crowds!!:scared1: We just got back yesterday and I thought these crowds were bad and they were probably lovely compared to summertime! I also thought it was scorching, and it probably wasn't even THAT bad though, so that shows how well I'd do in the summer....:rolleyes1
But, if you don't get to go THAT often, I would definitely go and try to convince your parents! I mean Disney doesn't happen every day!:thumbsup2
I see that you are staying at the Poly!!!:love: Ahhh.. we ate there four times for Ohana, Kona Cafe, and Captain Cookes. I LOVE THAT RESORT. If we could afford it, that would definitely be our resort!!:cloud9:
Good luck!:wizard: I'm here to help!:goodvibes

So I am going to Magic Kingdom for one day on November 26, 2013. Then we are going on a DD cruise to Bahamas and Castaway Cay then back to WDW on Dec. 1st-Dec. 4, 2013. We are staying at the new AOA at WDW. We r going during Christmas time! YAY! :O I'm obsessed! :goodvibes

So.. Did you ride it?! I didn't ride Space Mountain, I just wasn't feeling up to it I guess?:confused: OMG. I rode teacups with my dad, little brother, and twin sister. It was AWFUL. My dad spun it so dang fast!! I hadn't been feeling awesome before it and that just set it off! Me and my mom had to go back to the resort because I didn't feel good.:sick::sad1: I was so upset because I felt like I had wasted the rest of my night! Luckily, it was only an hour until closing.:headache:

Hahaha, sounds like fun!:woohoo:

AHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE MY TRIP IS OVER!!:scared1: :eek: :sad2: :sad1: :scared:
Like I think I'm still in shock.

We left at around 8:00am then the car broke down and we had to fix it. It added about 2 hours two our trip.:eek: We definitely don't fly.. haha and I know! Unless it's Christmas or a Disney trip, I'm not waking up early happy!:littleangel:

...Nope! Not this time. Couldn't make myself do it. But i did ride RnR and Space Mountain for the first time, even though I was slightly terrified. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that!:thumbsup2
They were both okay rides. I liked Space Mountain a little better, though, and probably have a better chance of riding that one again.

Aww, that stinks! I rode once by myself and once with two of my brothers. I was able to get myself going pretty fast, but when I went with my brothers, it was crazy! Luckily, I don't get sick on rides. If I did, I definitely would have then!

I know! It's always so sad when you have to come back to real life. And homework. I have like 3 weeks of Civics homework to do by Tuesday and a ton of Spanish to catch up on. :sad2:

How far away do you live? If we lived closer we would definitely drive, but it would take way too long, us living way up north. Car trouble stinks! :guilty:
What time did you end up getting in?

Too bad we didn't run into each other! In hindsight I probably should have showed you a picture of me or given you my number or something, but oh well! I think I might have seen you once though, the day you arrived. I saw twins that looked kind of like you and your sister on the bridge connecting the pool area and the main area with the food court and everything. I wasn't sure, though.

So, how was your trip!? Are you going to do a TR? I think I will, even though I never got around to doing a PTR. :laughing:

So I am going to Magic Kingdom for one day on November 26, 2013. Then we are going on a DD cruise to Bahamas and Castaway Cay then back to WDW on Dec. 1st-Dec. 4, 2013. We are staying at the new AOA at WDW. We r going during Christmas time! YAY! :O I'm obsessed! :goodvibes

WOW! That is a lot of Disney! I've never been on a Disney Cruise so tell me how it goes!:thumbsup2 I LOVE going during Christmas time; all the decorations are AMAZING!:cloud9: We just left Disney World two days ago! :sad: I'm suffering from no Disney every day! Well let me know how everything goes!:goodvibes Have a magical trip!pixiedust:

I was there February 7-12th for my 16th birthday! princess:

OMG! Me too!:scared1: We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! :goodvibes Happy belated birthday by the way!:cool1: When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!:worship:

We're staying at the contemporary for the 4th time December 5th-14th. :cool1:

Ahh!:thumbsup2 Christmas time is the BEST! And I love the Contemporary, it's one of my favorite resorts (even though we have never stayed there:rotfl2:) Hope you have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes

OMG! Me too!:scared1: We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! :goodvibes Happy belated birthday by the way!:cool1: When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!:worship:

(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while. :love:

iiOwly said:
(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while. :love:

Thanks! We only got to eat there for lunch because we never could get a ADR for BOG dinner! Although we did eat in the West Wing once and once in the Ballroom. I miss Disney! Trying to plan another trip.... Haha :goodvibes

...Nope! Not this time. Couldn't make myself do it. But i did ride RnR and Space Mountain for the first time, even though I was slightly terrified. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that!:thumbsup2
They were both okay rides. I liked Space Mountain a little better, though, and probably have a better chance of riding that one again.

Aww, that stinks! I rode once by myself and once with two of my brothers. I was able to get myself going pretty fast, but when I went with my brothers, it was crazy! Luckily, I don't get sick on rides. If I did, I definitely would have then!

I know! It's always so sad when you have to come back to real life. And homework. I have like 3 weeks of Civics homework to do by Tuesday and a ton of Spanish to catch up on. :sad2:

How far away do you live? If we lived closer we would definitely drive, but it would take way too long, us living up here in NH. Car trouble stinks! :guilty:
What time did you end up getting in?

Too bad we didn't run into each other! In hindsight I probably should have showed you a picture of me or given you my number or something, but oh well! I think I might have seen you once though, the day you arrived. I saw twins that looked kind of like you and your sister on the bridge connecting the pool area and the main area with the food court and everything. I wasn't sure, though.

So, how was your trip!? Are you going to do a TR? I think I will, even though I never got around to doing a PTR. :laughing:

Awwh:( well, maybe next time!:thumbsup2 Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!!:scared: Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!:rolleyes1: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you!:goodvibes I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!:worship:

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!:crazy2:

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it!:mic: Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock.:sad: OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!:worried:

We live in Mississippi..:rolleyes2 woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving.:charac2: I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then?:confused3 Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. :faint: But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. :rotfl2: Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG.:hyper: It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.

My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow, that's so cool!:cool1: Sadly, I don't know if they're good or bad because I have never been on a Disney Cruise!:sad2: If you need help with anything else, just ask!:thumbsup2 Tell me how it goes!:goodvibes

Awwh:( well, maybe next time!:thumbsup2 Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!!:scared: Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!:rolleyes1: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you!:goodvibes I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!:worship:

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!:crazy2:

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it!:mic: Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock.:sad: OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!:worried:

We live in Mississippi..:rolleyes2 woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving.:charac2: I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then?:confused3 Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. :faint: But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. :rotfl2: Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG.:hyper: It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.

Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it. ;)
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible :scared:

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end :sad:
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too:rotfl:

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how :p
I'm not sure how to do it. :confused3

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything. :goodvibes

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts :laughing:

Im going on the 24th October and I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

OMG! We might be going around that time! We just got back from Disney World 3 weeks ago, and already planning another trip!:rotfl2: We've been before during Halloween time, and stayed for Halloween night and it was really cool because you got to dress up in your costume for the parks!:goodvibes I also see you're staying at PO in your ticker! We've stayed there twice before and it was amazing! And usually, the weather is good!:goodvibes Well if you have anymore questions, just ask!:thumbsup2

meggiebeth said:
We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm going November 7th through the 16th! Doing the dream cruise on the fourteenth! So excited for my trip!

Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it. ;)
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible :scared:

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end :sad:
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too:rotfl:

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how :p
I'm not sure how to do it. :confused3

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything. :goodvibes

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts :laughing:

Haha, I'm sure you will!:goodvibes
Wow! That sounds pretty scary! I will never ever ride that again! Trust me!

I know! I hate ending the vacation!:sad1: We "MIGHT" be going either October or November of this year. Hopefully it will be a "friend" trip. Like we can bring friends without the ENTIRE family. Probably just my mom and us. Yeah I guess 2015 is a pretty long ways away, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's Disney!pixiedust:

Yeah, we live around 8-9 hours away.:sad2: Personally, too far for me...:rotfl: But I understand. I would hate to have to pack just enough to fit on the plane without all the extra fees etc.::eek:

Uhmm. Well see, I'm not sure how I did it! But I'll try to explain it....haha:lmao: I'll try to tell you later! Lol

Ehh, well our good normal camera broke right before the trip...:sad: so we had to rely on our phones. So with the little amount of storage we have left... I only got to take about 500 pictures.:scratchin Not enough for me!!:guilty:

Awwwwwwwwh!:goodvibes That's so cute! I do love me some PhilarMagic!!:thumbsup2

I guess I won't because I've been SOOOOO busy lately!!:crazy2: Maybe I'll do a tiny thing on here about my trip on Spring Break?:rolleyes1 Not sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter