Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

wdwtwins

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour
My family and I are going February 6-13 2013! Anyone else coming around then or anytime soon? I'M SO EXCITED!!:cool1:

Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-December:scared:It's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also! :yay::yay::yay::dancer::daisy::dogdance:

I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.

Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-December:scared:It's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also! :yay::yay::yay::dancer::daisy::dogdance:

Ahhhh! YAY! And awwwh, I bet! I definitely leave the planning to my mom; WAYY to stressful for me!:badpc: And thanks, you too! And MEEE TOOOO! ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!:woohoo::banana::cool1::yay:

I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.

OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!:love:

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard..:wizard: Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun:goodvibes I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move!:( I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!:santa:

IM SO EXCITED!!!
:cool1::beach::dancer:party::jumping1::rainbow:

OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! :yay: I'm so jealous! :headache: But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker!:eek: :Lemme get to that!:wizard:

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!:woohoo:

OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!:love:

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard..:wizard: Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun:goodvibes I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move!:( I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!:santa:

I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!

I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!

Wowww.. I bet I just sounded crazy! I'm just so hyper because of everyone's upcoming trips! :goodvibes And trust me, you will! I mean, it's like 2 of the best things at one time! Disney and Christmas!:cool1:
:flower3:

We're going to the world for my birthday January 25-February 2:cool1:!!!!

How awesome!:cool1: I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to WDW during my birthday!:thumbsup2 When we go, it'll be my mom's on the 6th, and mine and my twin sister's on the 7th! And the weather during February is normally okay.. One year it was FREEZING:worried: and the next it was cool, but not too cold!:cloud9: But I love when the CMs say Happy Birthday to me! It makes me so happy! :yay: Anyways, have a great trip!

I'm going for my birthday in December and I'm also going the first week of March. :-)

Dude, I'm loving all these future birthday trips!:cool1: This is awesome!! OOHHH.. I love December! :santa: Ahh.. all the pretty decorations and trees! :love: And I've never been in March, although it seems like it'd be a nice weather time!:thumbsup2 Have fun on your trips!:goodvibes

OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! :yay: I'm so jealous! :headache: But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker!:eek: :Lemme get to that!:wizard:

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!:woohoo:

yeah. :goodvibes yeah it is REALLY soon! we are staying for 9 days and then the day right after, we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise. Idk what a PTR is, but if you tell me i will answer. the schedual is that we will go to Animal Kingdom 1 day, Hollywood studios for 1 day, Magic Kingdom for 3 days, and Epcot for 3 days. Thats how its looking at the moment. :cool1: Its driving me crazy having to wait! :furious:

That's awesome, we're going then too!!

Ahhhh! YAY! And awwwh, I bet! I definitely leave the planning to my mom; WAYY to stressful for me!:badpc: And thanks, you too! And MEEE TOOOO! ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!:woohoo::banana::cool1::yay:
It is! But luckily I can still plan the park days and dining. Haha, I guess planning can be a little, but I find it fun. Actually one of my favorite parts. Yay for upcoming trips:D

That's awesome, we're going then too!!

Cool! Enjoy. And I liked your trip report.

yeah. :goodvibes yeah it is REALLY soon! we are staying for 9 days and then the day right after, we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise. Idk what a PTR is, but if you tell me i will answer. the schedual is that we will go to Animal Kingdom 1 day, Hollywood studios for 1 day, Magic Kingdom for 3 days, and Epcot for 3 days. Thats how its looking at the moment. :cool1: Its driving me crazy having to wait! :furious:

OMG. How much fun!! A Disney cruise right after a NINE day stay at WDW?!:woohoo: I've never been on a Dis cruise but my mom really wants to go, although I prefer just stay at WDW.:confused3 Anyways, do you know where y'all are staying?

A PTR is a Pre Trip Report. On PTRs, people tell the Dis Boards people when they're going, where they're going, who they're going with, etc.
Here's a link to the threads of PTRs: http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Hope that helps!:goodvibes

What an awesome schedule! Although I couldn't only go to AK one day, it seems good! I LOVE MK! We normally go for about a weekishhh and we always go to MK twice because our family loves it so much! :love: And Epcot.. oh my goodness I LOVE Epcot! I would definitely go there for 3 days!:cloud9:
Y'all should go to Disney Quest in DTD! I've been once a longgg time ago but it was TONSSS of fun!:yay: You might get sick of going to the same park 3 times.. But if you don't, it's cool, just thought I'd put an idea out there in case you got bored. :) And make sure you stop by DTD! I LOVEE the shopping there!:yay:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/disneyquest/dquestmain.htm

Ahhh.. I bet it is hard to wait that long! At least you dont have to wait 74 days! :sad2: But at least I have something to look forward to!:thumbsup2

It is! But luckily I can still plan the park days and dining. Haha, I guess planning can be a little, but I find it fun. Actually one of my favorite parts. Yay for upcoming trips:D

I guess it would be pretty cool to plan the dates of dining! I think that once I'm good at it, I would really enjoy planning!:thumbsup2 I'm SO excited!!:woohoo:

How long into February are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter