Any Teens On Here?

XOPrincessMinnie

Mouseketeer
I'm 16 and I've been looking around this thread for some time and haven't seen any teens.. I know there is a teen thread, but I feel kind of uncomfortable talking about this kind of thing on there cause its all different. Just curious! :)

I'm 16 and I've been looking around this thread for some time and haven't seen any teens.. I know there is a teen thread, but I feel kind of uncomfortable talking about this kind of thing on there cause its all different. Just curious! :)

Hi. Welcome. :-)

I'm 20, so not quite a teen. But not long from it. Everybody is really friendly here, so I look forward to seeing your username pop up. I'm Laura, it's nice to meet you. :)

Not in my teens anymore, unfortunately, but still in my late 20's haha.. Anyway welcome to the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter