Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

There's going to be a fire sale in dec 2013 nice these get published... Every dummy bookingis for dec 13 right now...

Has anyone done the usual stalking of the port schedules or is it to early for 2014 yet?

For example, I know people are were waiting for a WBTA to be announced for September/October 2013 found that the Magic is last in Gilbrater on whatever date and then back in Miami a few weeks later.....

Tink1987 said:
Has anyone done the usual stalking of the port schedules or is it to early for 2014 yet?

For example, I know people are were waiting for a WBTA to be announced for September/October 2013 found that the Magic is last in Gilbrater on whatever date and then back in Miami a few weeks later.....

My DH does that multiple times a week. Here are his theories, which are pretty plausible. (Note, he didn't find any calendar info for the southern Caribbean ports.)

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2012/10/a-look-at-possible-2014-itineraries/

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2012/11/jamaica-in-2013/

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

su_A_ve said:
There's going to be a fire sale in dec 2013 nice these get published... Every dummy bookingis for dec 13 right now...

I have 2 dummy bookings in Dec 2013....

Lisa Lisa said:
If DCL does add a Southern Caribbean itinerary, would it be the Wonder sailing there?

It's either the Wonder or Magic - whoever is in Miami at the time.

My DH does that multiple times a week. Here are his theories, which are pretty plausible. (Note, he didn't find any calendar info for the southern Caribbean ports.)

Thank you very much - your husband obviously puts a lot of time into that blog! It's awesome and will be reading it in the future :)

mom4fun said:
Why wouldn't it be possible to be Fantasy leaving out of PC but going to different ports?

It is possible for sure, perhaps on some special sailings, like 10 or 11 night cruises. They certainly could add Jamaica in as a routine stop, but the southern Caribbean is a bit farther south. A classic ship out of Miami gets them closer to those ports.

Why wouldn't it be possible to be Fantasy leaving out of PC but going to different ports?
It is possible and I would say probable since it is the southern Caribbean and the Fantasy is their ship of choice for the longer cruises.

It is possible for sure, perhaps on some special sailings, like 10 or 11 night cruises. They certainly could add Jamaica in as a routine stop, but the southern Caribbean is a bit farther south. A classic ship out of Miami gets them closer to those ports.

Don't think a couple of hours sailing time makes that much difference. I do think the classic ships would probably be more reasonable if they go longer than 7 days because of the Fantasy's set schedule, but they could have every third cruise be Southern Caribbean for 7 days.

Don't think a couple of hours sailing time makes that much difference. I do think the classic ships would probably be more reasonable if they go longer than 7 days because of the Fantasy's set schedule, but they could have every third cruise be Southern Caribbean for 7 days.

Almost all 7-night Southern Caribbean cruises depart from San Juan. Since it takes two days to sail there from Port Canaveral OR Miami, you just can't get that far south on a 7-night cruise from FL. That's why DCL's few southern itineraries have been longer.

Sure will be. Our dummy is December 2013

Me too. We have 2 three night cruises booked in December that I'm itching to put on some official dates. Actually looked at 7 night cruises in November and December 2013 yesterday - that's how bad the itch is, but with these new possibilities, now I just don't know! :rotfl2: Way to keep me guessing and stressing, Disney!

Great blog. Subscribed!

Wish I did. When we were on board the Magic in August, they would only let us do one booking for the discount. So, I booked our cruise for next August. I wanted a dummy booking as well - wasn't allowed. Anyone else experience this?

I've always had a spare "dummy" cruise in my back pocket since our second cruise. Had to use the spare this last summer when we had to cancel after the PIF date and we still wanted to do the cruise - just a few weeks later.

We booked them on 2 different cruises; that's how we have 2 booked.

Good Afternoon all. Just wondering how much do I have to pay to book a dummy cruise? For example, my up and coming cruise I booked online. I paid about $580 deposit on a 5night cruise (1adult 3children). Would I need about that much to book a dummy cruise? Thanks in advance. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter