Any other places to rent strollers?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Are there any other places to rent strollers besides at the front of Disneyland? What's this about star trader offering them? Do any of the resort hotels offer them?

The hotels do not offer them. If you have a small child, I would bring your own.

Stroller rentals seem to move based on how busy things are. There is either a location inside each park or a tent between the two parks. Then tent between the two is during the busier times. Strollers can be taken back and forth from one park to the other, but not out of the security gates to the hotels or into Downtown Disney. Besure you keep you receipt, that way if you stroller is lost, taken or you leave and return on the same day you can get a replacement.

You can also rent strollers at the star trader store. Ask at the back register and they will get one out of the back room for you. YOu can also get a "replacement" stroller there with your reciept.

I don't remember the rest of the locations but I know 5 and dime in toon town also has strollers. There is a list of them on the back of the stroller rental ticket.

As for when they move to a tent outside, it has to do with busy times, but not how fast the strollers are moving, but more the fact that they are down so much on CMs right now that instead of having people man both stroller rentals in each park they can have one set outside.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter