Any Other Crocheters out there?

I've done a few scarves and a decent size shawl. The shawl is a brown color and somewhat soft and fuzzy with fringe. My girls decided to name it Chewbaca. On chilly mornings before Mass you can here me hollering "where's Chewbaca?" :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Baymax is done! I replaced his little line emblem with a heart for valentines day. I really hope my son loves him!

baymaxdone1.jpg

baymaxdone2.jpg

It's a free Ravelry pattern by Nerdy Knots, but I'm not sure if I can post the link or not.

New to disboards and to crochet, but this is sooo cute!! Well done! So far everything I have crocheted has been flat and square :) but this makes me want to head to Ravelry for the pattern and give Baymax a try.

I had a friend, who's daughter is going to be on crutches for at least 2 years. I'm working on crutch covers for her. Then I'm going to make a bunch for the children's hospital she goes to.

I crochet! Right now, I'm working on winter items for donations, but I have a LOOOONG list of things to work on once those are finished :) All of your items are lovely!

One of my WIP right now - a classic teddy for my youngest.

3375615B-9BA6-42F5-9D07-AA448F535C2E_zpsk7ykfird.jpg

And another WIP, a bunny that will be for my shop. I'm sorta following a pattern, sorta not. :P Love the texture of this yarn but it is a pain to work with.

440FA00C-4357-4697-8205-F56F99827936_zpsiqq7hozu.jpg
Such a sweet face. I love it. I am a Disney crocheter. My current WIP = Mickey ears Frankenstein amigurumi & a Mickey ears spider amigurumi for my desk at work.

I crochet! Right now, I'm working on winter items for donations, but I have a LOOOONG list of things to work on once those are finished :) All of your items are lovely!

Such a sweet face. I love it. I am a Disney crocheter. My current WIP = Mickey ears Frankenstein amigurumi & a Mickey ears spider amigurumi for my desk at work.

Posts some pics please!

I've been a beginner crocheter for years. My gma taught me when I was little and I made a ton of pot holders as a kid. As an adult I've made many different types of scarves but have never really tried anything more.
I recently just fininished my first blanket for my BFFs first child. It was a simple V stitch pattern and I added a ruffle edge. I was very proud..
It was actually a very touching moment at the baby shower. One of my BFFs aunts recently passed and had just finished a sweater outfit for the baby. So it was her last big project and my blanket was my first.

Love this thread, thanks OP:thanks:I am a crocheter, too. Have been for 40 plus years. I've strayed from it to do sewing of clothes and now I make quilts.. But just got some yarn donated to me, and am making shawls for the local nursing home. Just a perfect size to cover their shoulders. I even made one for myself:) I love the Disney themed patterns. Where do you get them , esp baymax???? Thanks so much.

I've been a beginner crocheter for years. My gma taught me when I was little and I made a ton of pot holders as a kid. As an adult I've made many different types of scarves but have never really tried anything more.
I recently just fininished my first blanket for my BFFs first child. It was a simple V stitch pattern and I added a ruffle edge. I was very proud..
It was actually a very touching moment at the baby shower. One of my BFFs aunts recently passed and had just finished a sweater outfit for the baby. So it was her last big project and my blanket was my first.

Do you have a picture to post?

Love this thread, thanks OP:thanks:I am a crocheter, too. Have been for 40 plus years. I've strayed from it to do sewing of clothes and now I make quilts.. But just got some yarn donated to me, and am making shawls for the local nursing home. Just a perfect size to cover their shoulders. I even made one for myself:) I love the Disney themed patterns. Where do you get them , esp baymax???? Thanks so much.

What a great & sweet idea to make for the local nursing home! What do they look like?

What a great & sweet idea to make for the local nursing home! What do they look like?

I could take a picture if I could figure out how. I don't have a smart phone and am not up to date technically. I know, sad...... I will try though. It's about 60 inches long and 12 inches wide and uses a type of shell pattern with fringe. Looks great with variegated thread!

I could take a picture if I could figure out how. I don't have a smart phone and am not up to date technically. I know, sad...... I will try though. It's about 60 inches long and 12 inches wide and uses a type of shell pattern with fringe. Looks great with variegated thread!

That's such a nice gift for those that would really enjoy it, it's so nice of you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter