Any one else got their April Fool jokes planned? UPDATE page 5

dyna

DIS Veteran
I'm going to have a friend call my DD an tell her she an her family has won a FREE disney trip for 6nights/7days with stay at The Cabins at Ft Wildrness (the least likely of the mod resorts I'd stay) including FREE DINING for 2 adults 2 kids. Good only Oct 20 - Nov 20 2013. Must reply by 4:00 pm to confirm on April 1st. DD does not get home from work till 3:30 - 3:45

The # she is to call spells out April FOOL

The real killer tho is DD is pregeo an due Nov 10th so travel will be difficult.

I'm going to have a friend call my DD an tell her she an her family has won a FREE disney trip for 6nights/7days with stay at The Cabins at Ft Wildrness (the least likely of the mod resorts I'd stay) including FREE DINING for 2 adults 2 kids. Good only Oct 20 - Nov 20 2013. Must reply by 4:00 pm to confirm on April 1st. DD does not get home from work till 3:30 - 3:45

The real killer tho is DD is pregeo an due Nov 10th so travel will be difficult.

I'm not a big prankster, but to me this is just mean, not funny.

I think it's pretty funny...if your dd is the kind that likes a good joke. DH once had his friend call me to tell me the hotel we were scheduled to stay at that summer had burned down and they could not refund us the money

I usually try to do something. It's my anniversary and it's kind of a tradition I guess :lmao:

I usually think of something, but never anything mean or cruel.

I agree, not funny. You really don't want to mess with a pregnant woman.

I guess the word "cruel" must have a very WIDE definition.

I hear about a lot of cruel things in the news every day.

Fooling someone about winning a vacation doesn't really register that way to me.

It isn't cruel if your DD can take a joke. I would laugh for days about a prank like this. But since she's pregnant and probably sensitive, I would do something else.

I don't really know what I'm going to do yet, but I always do something.

I'm not a big prankster, but to me this is just mean, not funny.

Agreed. What's the point of this "joke"? "Ha ha, I made you freak out and run around and now you're disappointed?" :confused3

I'm kinda mean... Last year I had a preggie friend take a pregnancy test for me. I was going to leave it on the bathroom sink and watch my bf freak out. He has one kid already and I don't want any. I decided not to at the last minute. He woulda been really peeved.

I guess the word "cruel" must have a very WIDE definition.

I hear about a lot of cruel things in the news every day.

Fooling someone about winning a vacation doesn't really register that way to me.

What's up with people debating language rather than intent on here lately? Anyways... adjectives have a wide range, yes. For instance, ALL of these are yellow:

art-supplies-store-yellow-shades-small-29846.jpg

:teacher:

Come on! It seems like some of these responses are awfully sensitive!
Playing jokes on people is the point of April Fools Day! It's meant to catch people off guard and I think it's a good one!
And if the OP's daughter is due in November, it's not like this is going to send her into labor or anything!

I think if anyone knows how her DD is going to react, it's the OP. I'm sure she wouldn't do it if she thought her DD would be devastated.

I'm not a fan of April Fool's jokes and know that I wouldn't even have believed anything that I'm told on that day.

If anyone calls me or sends me a message on April 1st relating to vacations or my parents visiting or kids flunking class or something, I'd just ignore it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter