• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any one else got their April Fool jokes planned? UPDATE page 5

I've put rubber snakes in various places around work before. You can get them at the Dollar store or Walmart. It really is fun!!

Definitely not something I would ever do to anyone. I am not into doing something that takes it that far and sets people up for disappointment.

I've put rubber snakes in various places around work before. You can get them at the Dollar store or Walmart. It really is fun!!

LOL now that's funny... as long as you're not doing it to someone that has a paralyzing fear or anything. haha! :lmao:

What's up with people debating language rather than intent on here lately? Anyways... adjectives have a wide range, yes. For instance, ALL of these are yellow:

I guess somehow I missed YOUR answer to the OP's question in this post.

I guess the word "cruel" must have a very WIDE definition.

I hear about a lot of cruel things in the news every day.

Fooling someone about winning a vacation doesn't really register that way to me.

That's what I'm thinking. Cruel? The OP's prank idea doesn't even register on the "cruel" scale to me. I'm sure she wouldn't do it if she didn't think that her DD could take it. And what is it with everyone saying that she shouldn't do it because her DD is pregnant? I certainly never felt that fragile when I was pregnant. :confused3

I'm going to have a friend call my DD an tell her she an her family has won a FREE disney trip for 6nights/7days with stay at The Cabins at Ft Wildrness (the least likely of the mod resorts I'd stay) including FREE DINING for 2 adults 2 kids. Good only Oct 20 - Nov 20 2013. Must reply by 4:00 pm to confirm on April 1st. DD does not get home from work till 3:30 - 3:45

The # she is to call spells out April FOOL

The real killer tho is DD is pregeo an due Nov 10th so travel will be difficult.

To me this is only funny if, YOU are giving her a trip to WDW. For there to be no trip at all just seems MEAN.

dyna said:
I'm going to have a friend call my DD an tell her she an her family has won a FREE disney trip for 6nights/7days with stay at The Cabins at Ft Wildrness (the least likely of the mod resorts I'd stay) including FREE DINING for 2 adults 2 kids. Good only Oct 20 - Nov 20 2013. Must reply by 4:00 pm to confirm on April 1st. DD does not get home from work till 3:30 - 3:45

The # she is to call spells out April FOOL

The real killer tho is DD is pregeo an due Nov 10th so travel will be difficult.

I think that's really nasty. Sorry, OP, I don't mean to be offensive, but that would really upset me if my mom did that.

April 1 is my birthday. People always think they're being REAL clever to prank the birthday girl. It's not all that fun. Also, everyone seems to think they're the first one EVER to think up "Oooh, that's appropriate!" when they hear what my birthday is.

I'm kinda mean... Last year I had a preggie friend take a pregnancy test for me. I was going to leave it on the bathroom sink and watch my bf freak out. He has one kid already and I don't want any. I decided not to at the last minute. He woulda been really peeved.

I used to call my mom and tell her I was pregnant... Then after about the third time I started getting paranoid that I was going to end up pregnant!

I thought about having a pg friend take a test and prank dh, but I'm pretty sure he would know it was fake bc both my friends are pregnant!

I don't do pranks. I will probably not answer my phone the whole day, so people can't try and trick me.

blana said:
April 1 is my birthday. People always think they're being REAL clever to prank the birthday girl. It's not all that fun. Also, everyone seems to think they're the first one EVER to think up "Oooh, that's appropriate!" when they hear what my birthday is.

My youngest was due March 20, when I saw doctor STILL pregnant on March 31st I was not thrilled. He sent me to be induced at 4:00pm. When they checked me at 11:45, I was almost at 10, I told doctor I am ready to push, she is NOT being born 12 days late on April fools day! We'd never hear the end of it. She arrived at 11:56 on March 31st! My best friends comment was she was 4 minutes from makin her mama mad! My niece has April fools as her bday and said its AWFUL!

My youngest was due March 20, when I saw doctor STILL pregnant on March 31st I was not thrilled. He sent me to be induced at 4:00pm.
How funny. This was me too, except I was only 9 days past due. I was induced at 4pm and had my daughter at 8:55pm. My mom told me I would have to wait another day if I didn't have her before midnight.

My stand-by for the kids - make purple jello in a clear juice glass. Give them their 'grape juice' in the morning, and they're hysterical when it doesn't come out!

Might be serving Brown E's (brownies) to my students on Monday. I will cut the letter E out of brown paper and then place them in a brownie pan with aluminum foil to cover it. If I'm feeling nice I will bake some real ones:)

To me this is only funny if, YOU are giving her a trip to WDW. For there to be no trip at all just seems MEAN.

I agree. I think it's mean to get someone excited and happy about something, only to tell them it was just a joke. I think the best jokes are the funny ones, not the ones where the person ends up disappointed.

disneychrista said:
How funny. This was me too, except I was only 9 days past due. I was induced at 4pm and had my daughter at 8:55pm. My mom told me I would have to wait another day if I didn't have her before midnight.

I was fully prepared to make her wait if she didn't cooperate! :) I do feel a little bad, she missed out on a diamond birth stone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter