Any New Englanders planning a cruise for next April school vacation?

Love NH, check out JetBlue, Southwest out of Manchester and Providence and Song seems to be doing pretty well for prices also. Have fun everyone.

Thanks everyone for all your replies! But not one accompanying us on the 17th?? oh, I'm sure thats gonna change. :D

We always fly Southwest out of Manchester direct to MCO. SW doesn't post fares until about 3 -4 months before you want to fly. I just wait until the first day fares are posted and grab my airfare that day. I typically never pay over $200 round trip, and recently got a round trip fare of $145. Song and JetBlue would be interesting to try, but not worth the hassle of Boston for us.

We just flew Jetblue out of Boston. $79 one way. They are now offering flights for $59. They were great.

Hi.

We will be cruising the Magic on Aprl 16th. Some school districts in NY have given this eek off since Easter is so early.

Anyone cruising ths week check out the thread on the Cruise Meets board

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561689

Jillpie - Did you check out this board for anyone cruising with you. If you don't see your cruise there start a thread. You'd be surprised how many people are lurking waiting for someone to start.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the whole ship to yourself?

David

Good to know about JetBlue. I have a friend who's a flight attendant for JB (not based in Boston though). I've been interested in trying them, but by the time you add on the parking or transportation fee and extra time to Boston, any price savings is more than eaten up. I like driving 20 min, parking with no hassle, and boarding the plane. I have kept my eye on JB though - if anything, they'll force Logan and to some extent Manchester to keep fares low to Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter