Any "must dos" at Disney Springs?

Spending a day at Disney Springs is heaven for me.. Raglan Road,Jock Lindseys, Boathouse and Morimoto Asia are must stops for me

I, for one, am totally stoked about doing the AquaCar (or whatever it's called) thing. Even if the price is a little steep.

My absolute must (sometimes ordering an extra entree to-go because it's so good) is Wolfgang Puck Express. And World of Disney

This is the kind of thing that will be different for everyone. I must visit the leather / belt kiosk and look at his belt buckles, whether or not I buy one. I must go to Goofy's Candy Shop, and buy sugar free chocolate covered peanuts (Usually way too many of them haha). DS must visit the lego store, and spend some time racing a lego car out front, after dad builds it for him. At some point during our trip, I must sit and watch the volcano at Rainforest Cafe. The fire is amazing, especially after dark.

Add me to the Basin lover list! But I also love to go to Goofy's Candy company and make my own rice crispy treat. Love Ragland Rd for eats. And I always shop at TrenD and World of Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter