Any "must dos" at Disney Springs?

Shelby109

Mouseketeer
We are planning on stopping at Disney Springs for a late lunch on our way to Cocoa Beach (a quick stay before our Disney Cruise a few days later..woo).

We haven't been since the renovations. Any must see or do (or eat) things that you have experienced?

If you like ribs go to Marimoto's they have the best ribs!

Also the free entertainment is much better now, I would stick around to see some of the performers.

Disney Quest while it's still open (don't know how we didn't get there before last week, we'll try to get there again before it closes). We think it's cool

I always have to hit the Trend-D shop. That and the bar at Ragland Road for an Irish Whiskey.

If there are kids, play at the Lego store. Wandering through World of Disney is a must for us too (and walking through all the construction to go to the marvel store on the other side (and the store that is all Star Wars stuff now).

But really the most important reason we go to DS is to eat at earl of sandwich.

considering the renovations are currently ongoing, i don't know how surprised you will be by the shape it is in. until the construction is done, I'd avoid it unless you really need to be there.

This is probably a stupid question, but do you need a park ticket to get in to Disney Springs? We have a few free hours before we need to go to the airport on our last day, and we don't have park tickets for that day, so I was thinking we could go to Disney Springs, but realized I should check on needing a park ticket...

There are only two must-dos at Disney Springs, but you can pick either one:
  1. Waiting an hour for a bus
  2. Taking an hour to find a parking spot
Everything else is up to you.
My wife and I were at DS last October, and both times we exited off of I4, parked in the Orange garage and were out of the car in about 5 minutes. The parking fiasco of the past year is largely a thing of the past.

This is probably a stupid question, but do you need a park ticket to get in to Disney Springs? We have a few free hours before we need to go to the airport on our last day, and we don't have park tickets for that day, so I was thinking we could go to Disney Springs, but realized I should check on needing a park ticket...

The "good" me says "No, you don't need a park ticket for DS."

The "bad" me says "Not yet!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter