• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any members of the old Make up Clique still around?

On the Makeup Artist's Choice website. Check out reviews on MakeupAlley. Awesome peels and other treatments, too, MUCH cheaper than the exact same thing from your Derm because they sell direct.

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/
reviews: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/searching.asp?Brand=577&BrandName=Makeup+Artist's+Choice+(MUAC)+&CategoryID=0&title=

Or search on the Makeupalley skincare board for "MUAC"

They run sales regularly so don't pay full price. :)

I'll keep that in mind if I can't find something else. Thank you!

I need a recommendation for a good, waterproof mascara. My favorite brand was discontinued and I have tried a lot of kinds but haven't found one that I love. If anyone has one that they love, I would love to hear about it.

Buxom Lash Waterproof is my fave.

Nordstrom's is having their anniversary sale and I splurged- two tubes of RevitaBrow for the price of one.

I'm looking for a good foundation. I feel like I've tried so many but still haven't had any luck finding one that will stay on all day. I have rosacea really bad so I need something that will cover that AND not melt off my face during the day. It honestly looks like I have no makeup on by the time I go home at 5. Any suggestions?

I've tried probably every drugstore brand there is plus MAC and now Kat Von D. I do use a primer, was using Urban Decay but since I bought the KVD, I'm using that primer. I was using Urban Decay's primer previously. I don't have any problems with my eye shadow staying put, it's just the foundation.

I'd suggest Makeup Forever with their foundation primer along with Urban Decay setting spray. That's my go to foundation, primer and setting spray.

Does anyone have any good acne face wash recommendations? I'm using/alternating between First Aid Beauty and Formula 1.0.6 I think is the name.

I love the Ole Henriksen aloe cleanser we got at Sephora. It works well and doesn't seem too harsh.

I've tried probably every drugstore brand there is plus MAC and now Kat Von D. I do use a primer, was using Urban Decay but since I bought the KVD, I'm using that primer. I was using Urban Decay's primer previously. I don't have any problems with my eye shadow staying put, it's just the foundation.

I have rosacea too and I have the kind which makes me break out....LOVE IT!! Anyway I use FX primer and Bare Minerals liquid. It works for me since I need to be careful BUT I use the It Cosmetics finishing powder made with silk it does not clog my pores.

I'd suggest Makeup Forever with their foundation primer along with Urban Decay setting spray. That's my go to foundation, primer and setting spray.

Does you face feel sticky after the setting spray? I used to use MF foundation and loved it...it is the best but unfortunately, it has a "cone" ingredient in it so it makes me break out. I wish I could still use it.

BTW, Anyone get the 20% off coupon from ULTA? My son's gf got it...I of course did not. She is a platinum member

Does you face feel sticky after the setting spray? I used to use MF foundation and loved it...it is the best but unfortunately, it has a "cone" ingredient in it so it makes me break out. I wish I could still use it.

BTW, Anyone get the 20% off coupon from ULTA? My son's gf got it...I of course did not. She is a platinum member

Not really, it's a bit wet it looks like for a bit but then I'm okay. My face with the mf primer felt a bit sticky if I didn't let it dry properly before putting on the foundation.

I did. There's a few things I want but not a lot. I've moved away from sephora after a few struggles finding things at mine.

Anyone have a shadow primer they recommend that's not urban decay? I'm not a fan of the wand at all.

I use the UD setting spray also and my face doesn't feel sticky. I just don't feel like it is helping much :(

I have rosacea too and I have the kind which makes me break out....LOVE IT!! Anyway I use FX primer and Bare Minerals liquid. It works for me since I need to be careful BUT I use the It Cosmetics finishing powder made with silk it does not clog my pores.

I used to use the BM foundation (not the liquid) but it didn't matter how much moisturizer I used, it would still settle in my skin and look really dry in the afternoons. I'll have to try the liquid. I do use the BM hydrating mineral veil on top of my foundation these days.

Hi everyone!

College student here looking for a relatively cheap monthly makeup box subscription. I'll take any recommendations. I love experimenting with new lip glosses/lip sticks and nail colors, if that helps narrow things down since I know there are quite a few makeup boxes floating around out there.

Hi everyone!

College student here looking for a relatively cheap monthly makeup box subscription. I'll take any recommendations. I love experimenting with new lip glosses/lip sticks and nail colors, if that helps narrow things down since I know there are quite a few makeup boxes floating around out there.

I just subbed to the Walmart box, which only costs $5/box for shipping. I think it's only quarterly, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter