• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Any job in WDW

Always wanted to be a Disney bus driver

I'm a teacher and I've always wanted to spend a summer working at disney. I'd do any job just to be there :) although I think working at the pin trading stands would be fun. I love when people want to trade!

I want to be the stepmother! she rocks and would be so fun to play. everyone is happy to see you and you can be "pretend rude" to them!:rotfl2: at the parade she came up to the couple beside us and said, "very glad you were able to meet me" and it just cracked me up! bet she has fun all day long!

I love to sew, so costuming would be cool. I would LOVE to be able to sew the big poofy princess dresses.

Also a dancer in the parades or shows. I know I would get hot, but I danced from age three through college and I really enjoyed it and miss it.

Though I'm a nurse I'm not sure if I'd enjoy being one at WDW. The thought of being cooped up in First Aid instead of out in the midst of the magic would probably make me a grump.

My ideal position would be a tour guide! I'd be out in the parks spewing to a group of people about the place that I love and hopefully making their vacation a bit more magical. :goodvibes

I've been a nurse since 1977. As soon as I retire, I want to work concierge or at the front desk of a resort part time. Or maybe in a quick service restaurant at a resort. I always thought that looked like fun. Unfortunately I don't have any experience in front desk or food service!! I just need to find a nurse job in Orlando so I can move there and get settled before I retire. DH needs a printing job there too. As soon as he finds a job we are moving.

Ds5: sell Popsicles near Buzz

DD7: waitress at princess dinner
DH: work in Japan
Me: selling balloons or face painting in a shady spot at MK

Me - big cat keeper in AK

DH - security systems (cameras and such)

DS (8 - ride engineer

DD (8 - crocodilian keeper in AK

Me: character handler cause I just love the characters so much
DH: He would like to be Captain Jack. But he'd probably be an on call physician for the resorts so kids (he's board certified in pediatrics) wouldn't have to go to ER for non emergencies but yet still need to see a doc.
DD 14 would love to work at AK as animal trainer or maybe vet someday
DS 7 would love to be an ImaginEAR someday and design rides

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'd pick imagineer! Considered it in college but didn't want to live in FL

DH-greeter at Haunted Mansion

DS8-Darth Maul at HS
ME-check in at the Contemporary OR year long planner for MNSSHP!

Makeup artist for JTA: Darth Maul and the Padawans, and, SWW characters

Have to be fire chief or citizen of main st. who gets to do the RD at MK.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"Oh you know, I just get to open Magic Kingdom every morning"

I was accepted into the Disney College program, and was going to be in "retail" that's all I knew, and I was super psyched. Then my cousin got pregnant at 14, kicked out of her house, and moved in with us. I decided to stay to help out with all the drama and go the following year, then her son was born with CP and some other health problems. Long story short, I never made it, but I would love to know what it would've been like. So, I'd choose "retail" just to see what it was going to be. :)

Something that would require me to be in the MK in the middle of the night when it's empty. Or behind the scenes at HM.

but it would be going around and seeing how everyone's day is and give pixie dust!

Pixie Dust Spreader! Sign me up. :thumbsup2

I'd like to work in their tech department and fix their lame web sites and applications! :rotfl:

They need you .... bad.

I think working at the pin trading stands would be fun. I love when people want to trade!

This would be really fun!

My other choices:

~ Work at the Olde Christmas Shoppe in Mk
~ Train engineer at MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter